Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
funny they had cage said he wasnt good enough, they had puma said he wasnt big enough, they tried out star , said she was ugly...now when they are big you get all the wwe rumors of waiting them. they should stay in lu, work less, be a good character, get actual stories, dont have to travel 24/7, and no politics
WWE wont see a star even if it falls on them from the sky.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'd rather see some talented WWE guys go to LU instead of the other way around. LU is definitely the superior product where even jobbers like Joey or Mascarita are booked like they actually have something useful to do. Would be a shame to see a guy like Pentagon being stripped off his character and stuck as a jobber.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I'd rather see some talented WWE guys go to LU instead of the other way around. LU is definitely the superior product where even jobbers like Joey or Mascarita are booked like they actually have something useful to do. Would be a shame to see a guy like Pentagon being stripped off his character and stuck as a jobber.
With a catchphrase like "Cero Miedo", you know the first thing WWE will have him do is be a chickenshit heel who runs away from a fight. :lol

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
Just so you know, Blue Demon Jr. absolutely got out of losing to Texano at Ultima Lucha because he didn't feel like putting the guy over, so we got the lame interference from the Crew in blue shirts that pretty much went nowhere to my memory. The whole booking of that scenario made no sense otherwise. Not the first or last time BDJ has done this either; he no-showed a big AAA show earlier this year when he was going to have to put over Pentagon Jr.

I disagree with a few other things you said but this is the major one: there are absolutely politics at play in LU just like any other wrestling, especially lucha, lockerroom.
Well, on the plus side, he's not on the LU roster any more. Neither is Del Rio, so at least the political people don't stick around for long.

But you're right, politics can happen anywhere. I mean it seems pretty well known that Del Rio didn't want to put Pentagon Jr. over

Jobbers actually get story lines in LU! It really does kind of blow your mind

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Instead of wishing these wresttlers to come to a show which is killed bit by bit one week at a time by a 70 year old man I would like another billionare to step up and start throwing money at the only wrestling show that actually gets "it" so it can grow and become super awesome(which would benefit pretty much everyone). This one none of the current ones had to leave and would be used in proper way instead of being burried in the current WWE shuffle.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I would rather my favorites go to LU. That way we get compelling storylines, great matches for even the mid-lower card and more adult oriented content.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
I don't want to see them in WWE. I want to see them in Lucha Underground. No wonder Rosemary from TNA blasted fans for this type of comment its like you're implying their career means nothing unless they sign with WWE.

·
Heath Slater's Personal Roadie
2,711 Posts
Becky and Pentagon breaking arms together would be the best and most psychotic power couple in pro wrestling.

Just having some weird cutscene where they both beat up a load of jobbers and then try to outdo each other at breaking their arms while keeping really awkward eye contact the whole time. It would only work in LU and it would be hilarious.

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
Becky and Pentagon breaking arms together would be the best and most psychotic power couple in pro wrestling.

Just having some weird cutscene where they both beat up a load of jobbers and then try to outdo each other at breaking their arms while keeping really awkward eye contact the whole time. It would only work in LU and it would be hilarious.
I never knew I wanted this, but now I kinda do. :banderas

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
i just like to say that the its a sad day, when we as fans are hoping wwe does not get a good wrestler. in past yrs if someone was free it was ooh where will they go wwf, wcw, ecw.. now its like please please do not go to wwe

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Becky seems to have become a good talker from what I hear. I would really love to see a nice video package of her just speaking her mind and telling us who she is. They've done this so well with their other ladies and I'm sure she'd come off looking like a star

I have no doubt in my mind that Becky in LU would be spectacular. I'm also pretty sure she could pull off a more complex/supernatural/crazy-ass gimmick in the style of LU, if they wanted her to. I love this woman.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts