Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of picking up some dirt cheap PS2 sports games I've seen in my local game station, most of them seem to offer a dynasty or GM mode; but which game has the best dynasty/gm mode?

According to the following website, MLB, and the 2K8 games have the best dynasty/GM mode gameplays.
http://www.operationsports.com/feature.php?id=1062

I've been doing some of my research and some say that NHL 2k8 has a good dynasty mode, others say one of the NBA games has it. I've seen NCAA Football 11 has a dynasty mode but I don't think its available in the UK; plus it will be pretty expensive once it comes out.

I've noticed a lot of people complaining about the EA games' GM/Dynasty mode's not being very good; is this true?

What are your thoughts? Which game has the best dynasty/gm mode?

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
You could probably get NCAA off Amazon and I doubt it'll be too expensive as the PS2 versions are usually of lesser quality. I got TNA Impact for £20 when the Xbox and PS3 versions were 40 new. Try Amazon or something

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I picked up some of them that were less than £5, some even at 45p! I picked up Madden 2005 which is okay, NBA 2K7 or 8 (I can't remember), although the Menu controls are horrible -- I mean, using your right analog stick to get rid of menu screens is just stupid. NHL 2k8 its fine, but I was expecting the "deep" franchise mode to have a better contract negotiation screen.

Anyway, thanks for your help thus far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts