Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You’re Triple H. NXT is going live and will be 2 hours. Vince tells you can bring back any 3 former NXT stars and 1 WWE guy to NXT. Who are yours?

1. Samoa Joe- One of the most dominant figures in NXT history. Isn’t doing anything special in main roster.

2. Ricochet- Lets face it. If you’re going to do Indy flip/spot/superkick/ finisher spam fests like NXT does you may as well do it right. Ricochet is one of the only guys I see that does something I haven’t seen before.

3. Sasha Banks- This could backfire, but it would give her a chance re-energize her career in front of the awesome Takeover crowds. Finally gets to be the centerpiece of a division while taking turns being the Heel boss and a fan favorite.

WWE Guy
1. The Miz- I was really tempted to put John Cena here bc of the heat he would generate even if he would only be around a few times a year. However I’m going with the Miz. I’d give him one good run with the NXT title and then have him float between mid card and main event. His character is his strength so he doesn’t need to have a title to elevate himself and his opponents.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,283 Posts
1. Buddy Murphy, i'd love to see him get a real shot as big player in NXT as a singles guy.

2. Kairi Sane, cause lets face it she aint gonna amount to shit on the main roster.

3. EC3, was rushed off NXT way too soon and is now floundering on the main roster.

4. Sonya Deville, i always felt she should have stayed on NXT longer than she did, right as she was finding her footing they called her up.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,033 Posts
EC3
Apollo Crews
Chad Gable
Dana Brooke
Lio Rush
Sarah Logan

WWE guy - Mike Bennett

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Heath Slater, Sarah Logan, Dana Brooke, The Ascension, The Colons.

Let's face it, they're never gonna get any proper screen time anytime soon. Might as well ditch 205 live and have them move permanently to NXT. They rarely get seen out of PPV preshows anyway.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
1st.Asuka
2.Asuka
3.Asuka

She is wasting away on the main roster. Next month Asuka will be 38. Im guessing she has 2 or 3 years more left in her before she really considers about retiring at that age.

Its so obvious Vince has no major or really any plans for her. Let her go back to NXT where she was utilize best. And no she doesn't have to have another long title reign just want her to have great matches again..single matches. Io is also there let them cut promos in their native tongue to each other we'll still be excited.

Also let her dance in the ring again. I miss that.

·
Registered
24,457 Posts
If NXT is going live for 2 hours, I would probably just merge 205 Live with NXT, and then add a couple names like EC3 to the mix as well.

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
Buddy Murphy.

Also any of the Japanese wrestlers. For a while it looked good but it's become clear Vince has no plans for them on the main roster. Nakamura could have a fun rivalry with Dream when you think about their segment in 2016.

And Shayna needs a new challenger that can finally end her reign. Asuka is the only one that might beat her for that title. Let Asuka return, win back her throne, and then face this heel Io in a young lion vs. old lion match. Build Io up by having her destroy Kairi.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Buddy Murphy.

Also any of the Japanese wrestlers. For a while it looked good but it's become clear Vince has no plans for them on the main roster. Nakamura could have a fun rivalry with Dream when you think about their segment in 2016.

And Shayna needs a new challenger that can finally end her reign. Asuka is the only one that might beat her for that title. Let Asuka return, win back her throne, and then face this heel Io in a young lion vs. old lion match. Build Io up by having her destroy Kairi.
If Nakamura gave a shit (which he would with good booking), he vs. Dream would be fantastic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts