Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this question on the wrestlcrap forum, but I would like to hear input from you guys here. Right now the current indy women's wrestling talent pool isn't that deep, but there some few good ones out there right now. I think they should add some new faces not past knockouts like ODB or Roxxi and they should stop signing WWE castoffs. I know that the ones listed have all gotten tryouts for TNA, but maybe they will change their minds.

They should sign

Niya (Her matches on youtube from WXW wrstling are GOOD especially the one vs Kellie Skater)

Serena Deeb (I'm surprised that they haven't already signed her since she is probably the best women's indy wrestler right now)

Leva (I can picture Leva coming in and doing an AJ type gimmick as the Video Game playing, Comic Book reading nerd girl that everybody loves, that would be a good idea.)

Mia Yim (I know TNA foolishly passed on her a year ago, but I hope they change their minds in the future, She has a good, exotic look.)

What do you guys think??

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Mia Yim sucks. TNA passing on her was a good thing. If TNA were to sign some females then: Cheerleader Melissa, Melina, and Serena Deeb would be good pick ups. I can't believe Brooks and Miss Jackie are back.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Gail Kim , Taylor Wilde, Lita, (some japanese girl i saw on youtube) DONT KNOW HER NAME BUT SHES AWESOME - Roxi , Alyssa Flash

·
Registered
176 Posts
Well, they can use WWF(e) divas after all. Of Course its a war of ratings now a days.
No doubt Mickie James have given them a boost on that.

Along with indies, i think its better if they sign Serena, Melina & Gail.
Also i miss Jackie Hass. It could be great if WGTT comes back with Jackie!!!

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Hire Sara Del Ray, Daizee Haze, Allison Danger, Portia Perez and Buggy Nova.

Re-hire Hamada, Taylor Wilde and Daffney.

·
Registered
22,739 Posts
Melina, Gail, Del Rey, The Canadian Ninjas, Serena

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
"The Queen of Wrestling" Sara Del Ray, Cheerleader Melissa, MsChif, Mercedes Martinez, Jennifer Blake, Madison Eagles ,Daizee Haze & Tomoka Nakagawa and have them make the KO title mean something.. and finally Hamada and let her show what she can really do in the ring.

i dont get why you people wanna see Melina in TNA.. she is average in the ring and i for one don't want to see her anywhere near a championship again.. As for Serene Deeb, i was never a fan of her work and feel she would bring nothing to the table..

and for the person that mentioned Von Eerie, she has been under contract since april, but TNA has yet to use her on screen

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
As for your choices, besides Yim.

They should sign

Niya (Her matches on youtube from WXW wrstling are GOOD especially the one vs Kellie Skater)

Serena Deeb (I'm surprised that they haven't already signed her since she is probably the best women's indy wrestler right now)

Leva (I can picture Leva coming in and doing an AJ type gimmick as the Video Game playing, Comic Book reading nerd girl that everybody loves, that would be a good idea.)

Mia Yim (I know TNA foolishly passed on her a year ago, but I hope they change their minds in the future, She has a good, exotic look.)

What do you guys think??
Deeb would have been a great choice.

Leva would be the opposite, but a great manager... For, I don't know, Eric Young? That one X-Division guy that's in total need of a personality transplant? The humorous side to Gunner's blandness? I don't know.

As for Niya, last time I check, she had a pretty dang bad tryout match in TNA already. But I've also heard that she's improved, so who knows.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Cheerleader Melissa/Alissa Flash deserves another shot. Period. Gail Kim is another. They should make signing the Canadian Ninjas a priority. I thought for sure that TNA would've at least tried to go after them to help make the silly KO tag belts legit. I've grown to like Kellie Skater quite a bit, so I'd love to see her as well.

On the subject of tag teams, what tandems out there do you think TNA should look at?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts