Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When all the current female wrestlers of today are all retired who do you think will be considered the GOAT in the WWE? As well as surpass Lita and Trish as the greatest?

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
When all the current female wrestlers of today are all retired who do you think will be considered the GOAT in the WWE? As well as surpass Lita and Trish as the greatest?
Lita and Trish aren't and were never the GOAT females in the first place. Jesus, these fans just kill me sometimes.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lita and Trish aren't and were never the GOAT females in the first place. Jesus, these fans just kill me sometimes.
In WWE yes they are. A lot of people here and wrestlers as well as WWE themselves recognize them as the GOATS. Their rivalry is always compared to Rock's and Stone Cold's. But I do not agree when some of the fans thinks its only Trish who is the GOAT. That annoys the heck out of me simply its not true.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
52,780 Posts
Of this current bunch? Only Charlotte. Alexa could have a chance if she improves in the ring. Her character and mic work are on point.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Charlotte just needs more tenure. She's obviously going to beat Trish on number of reigns and will likely also surpass her in cumulative days. She's already miles better in the ring and walked in the door with more presence as a wrestler. Trish still wins on character versatility and I'm not sure that Charlotte will catch her there, but I really do hope she gets the opportunities to at least try. I'd also like to see one more classic feud under Charlotte's belt.

Before I'm going to say Alexa has a chance I'm going to have to see how they book her against the ladies from Japan coming over. I have little doubt that Charlotte will be booked favorably against them with her size and abilities. Alexa is a great character/mic worker, and like Trish will continue to develop her rings work I believe. Plus she's still quite young.

I'm also not counting Sasha out despite unfavorable booking lately.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Charlotte just needs more tenure. She's obviously going to beat Trish on number of reigns and will likely also surpass her in cumulative days. She's already miles better in the ring and walked in the door with more presence as a wrestler. Trish still wins on character versatility and I'm not sure that Charlotte will catch her there, but I really do hope she gets the opportunities to at least try. I'd also like to see one more classic feud under Charlotte's belt.

Before I'm going to say Alexa has a chance I'm going to have to see how they book her against the ladies from Japan coming over. I have little doubt that Charlotte will be booked favorably against them with her size and abilities. Alexa is a great character/mic worker, and like a Trish will comtimue tomdecelop her rings work I believe. Plus she's still quite young.

I'm also not counting Sasha out despite unfavorable booking lately.
True I would like to see Charlotte character be more versatile. I think once she has more opportunities for her character she will surprise us.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
No one will. People like Charlotte will be more accomplished and win more titles but it wont matter. Cena has more titles than Rock and Austin and no one thinks he's better.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts