Wrestling Forum banner

Which Evolution Star became Bigger?

• Batista

Votes: 94 62.7%
  • Randy Orton

Votes: 56 37.3%

Which Evolution Star became Bigger?

8036 Views 80 Replies 66 Participants Last post by  Da Alliance
Two former world champions from the Evolution.
Choose one.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You might choose Orton, but objectively, it's not the correct answer. That's why I don't understand why this question is being asked.

There are many things in wrestling that are subjective, in fact it's virtually all subjective. EXCEPT star power...unless, you're dealing with stars who are in very, very close proximity in star power to each other. A thread on who's a bigger star between Stone Cold and The Rock could go on for 100 pages. Batista vs Orton, it shouldn't even be asked. Batista is the bigger star. It's like asking who's a bigger star between CM Punk and John Cena, it's not even something you discuss.
It's pretty obvious that Cena is bigger than Punk.
I asked this question because as you can see, these two became the 2nd pick as the face of the business together with Cena as the 1st. Batista in the previous years while Orton today.
I hope you understand what I'm talking about.

· Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Batista, easily. Anyone who says this is close isn't really thinking about it. In '05 Batista and Cena became "The Man" on their respective shows and if Batista wasn't more popular, then was even with Cena in terms of popularity. Fast forward to now, and even though Orton is a top face, he still can't rival Cena in terms of popularity.

Seriously. The slow Batista face turn is one of the best I've seen.
Good point. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.