• Randy Orton

Votes: 56 37.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
I would say Batista since he was the one that beat HHH at wrestlemania and he destroyed HHH in a hell in a cell match and simply cuz he was 1 or 2 with Cena for a couple years. When Batista went heel though he was actually better too because he actually got better on the mic. I think it was everything too. Batista just looked more Big Time than orton. Fancy suits fancy clothes, the shades everything.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Batista. He reached a level of popularity that Orton hasn't.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Orton WISHES he could be the star right now that Batista was 6 years ago (I know it hasn't been exactly 6, but it's close enough to WrestleMania). How the fuck is this even a question? I'm not exactly a Dave fan, but he has charisma. Orton does not. He's never going to draw a penny if he headlines for the next 15 years.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Batista. He's the man.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
You might choose Orton, but objectively, it's not the correct answer. That's why I don't understand why this question is being asked.

There are many things in wrestling that are subjective, in fact it's virtually all subjective. EXCEPT star power...unless, you're dealing with stars who are in very, very close proximity in star power to each other. A thread on who's a bigger star between Stone Cold and The Rock could go on for 100 pages. Batista vs Orton, it shouldn't even be asked. Batista is the bigger star. It's like asking who's a bigger star between CM Punk and John Cena, it's not even something you discuss.

·
Registered
919 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You might choose Orton, but objectively, it's not the correct answer. That's why I don't understand why this question is being asked.

There are many things in wrestling that are subjective, in fact it's virtually all subjective. EXCEPT star power...unless, you're dealing with stars who are in very, very close proximity in star power to each other. A thread on who's a bigger star between Stone Cold and The Rock could go on for 100 pages. Batista vs Orton, it shouldn't even be asked. Batista is the bigger star. It's like asking who's a bigger star between CM Punk and John Cena, it's not even something you discuss.
It's pretty obvious that Cena is bigger than Punk.
I asked this question because as you can see, these two became the 2nd pick as the face of the business together with Cena as the 1st. Batista in the previous years while Orton today.
I hope you understand what I'm talking about.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
His opinion doesn't count anyway, he's terribly biased against Orton. It's close.
LMAO, it has nothing to do with being biased against Orton. In case you didn't know I can't fucking STAND Batista either. :rolleyes:

These are just the facts. Orton isn't in Batista's league when it comes to star power.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I dont care about either of them, they both dont interest me inside or outside of the ring. But its quite obvious Batista is the bigger star.

The only way Orton is labled as such is because the WWE insists on calling its wrestlers "Superstars" He certainly hasnt earned it any other way.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.