Wrestling Forum banner

Which edition of WWE 2k15 are you getting ?

• Regular Edition (Cena Cover)

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Special Edition (Hogan Cover)

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I am getting the Special Edition because I would rather have a Hogan cover then a Cena Cover

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Regular version after it goes down in price a couple of months later :p.

Last year I bought the Undertaker edition, and while I bought it basically out of UNDERTAKER obsession, it wasn't worth the price :p. Won't be doing that again, certainly not for a Hogan edition lol.

·
Rollin' under the melody, Rockin' over the beat
1,463 Posts
Regular version after it goes down in price a couple of months later :p.
I plan on doing the same. WWE games don't feel like they're worth $60 and the special editions never seem like they are worth the additional cash.

It doesn't bother me that Cena is on the cover because I won't be able to see the cover when it's stored on my shelf. Even if Cena being on the cover bothered me I could always a make a custom cover and print it off.

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
Personally I am getting the Special Edition because I would rather have a Hogan cover then a Cena Cover
Why the fuck would you want both? :bosh4 grammar is serious business.

I'm going to personally create a Daniel Bryan cover, because fuck Hogan and Cena being shoved down our throats. I'm going to make a Bryan cover to fight the wwe system and so I can stare at the cover for 5 minutes before tossing it into my video game pile to never see it again.

-----------------

I'm buying the digital version. No way I'm buying a game for $80 (Tax), 'tis getting too close to $100.

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Not too sure yet. I was planning on pre-ordering but can anyone tell me if it'd be more worth to wait a few months?

·
Fairy Hunter
1,782 Posts
I'll be getting the regular edition of 2K15. The last special edition WWE game I bought was The People's Edition of WWE '12, and it didn't feel like it was worth the $90. As a result I haven't bought the special editions of any WWE game since then.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will probably be buying the regular version considering I don't care that John Cena is on the cover.

It won't matter, anyway when I print out my custom cover and slide it in.

Problem Solved I found a Plan B

Reactions: DCR

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Don't care for Hogan, so no chance will I spend £80 odd on an edition for a wrestler I don't really like.

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Where can I find custom 360 covers? And what type of paper do I print it on? I know it cant be normal printing paper.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts