• Eve

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of all of these Divas which one would you push as much as WWE pushed Trish Stratus or Mickie James:
Kelly Kelly, Tiffany, or Eve?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
If I absolutely had to give one of them a push like that, it'd be Kelly. She's already over, and any kind of push is long overdue for her.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Kelly Kelly, with no hesitation. i would already HAVE pushed Kelly Kelly.

i don't give a shit about the divas division. and the casual fans dont give much of a shit either if they're hot. they've already proven they think Kelly Kelly is pretty hot, considering she gets the largest pop around, arguably 2nd maybe to Beth Phoenix (but probably not), so who the fuck cares. give the girl the belt.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Eve. She has won me over when she owned The Miz. She's also the most skilled out of these three divas. Besides, if you're diva it doesn't really matter how over you are to the crowds because the creatives will still give you the belt anyway. Case in point: Alicia Fox...and Michelle McCool before her Laycool run.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Why these three? I'd rather push Natalya. She's got the most potential out of all the divas, and she can be the best diva of all time if they just gave her a chance.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Personally I'd rather push Beth Phoenix, Nattie Neidhart, Melina, Gail Kim, and Maryse;

But if I have to push one of the three I'd push Kelly Kelly, the audience seems to like her, she's attractive, and in the ring she has a few flashy moves plus she has a more natural look which I think would help her stand out a little more.

·
We Are Legion
484 Posts
Beth Phoenix,Layla minus Michelle, Melina, Gail Kim, and Maryse

All of those above pushing any of those 3. If I was forced to pick one it would be Eve. At least it would get her out of being a groupie for R Truth.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
I would say Tiffany because she is with Drew and I would actually have her manage him and them be a big time couple like Edge and Lita. Because we all know McIntyre will be Main Event in time.

·
Captain Charisma
734 Posts
I would not give either of them a push. But if i had to choose i guess i would say eve. She looks hot as when she comes out to r truths entrance :D

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
Eve has been demoted now for a while, and, she deserves to be in the mix again. Natalya is getting her rightful time in the spotlight, but, like many have said before, If I had to choose, I'd definitely go for Eve.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
If I had to pick one of those it'd be Kelly w/o a doubt shes very over , very pretty , and more skilled in the ring than the other options

If I could pick any diva though , I think Beth Phoenix is the obvious choice

1 - 13 of 13 Posts