Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could pick any current Tna wrestler to join WWE right now and become champion who would you choose ?

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Re: Which Current TNA Wrestler Would You Choose To Join WWE And Be Champion Right Awa

Alex Shelley. The man is awesome in the ring and charismatic to boot.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Re: Which Current TNA Wrestler Would You Choose To Join WWE And Be Champion Right Awa

In all honesty... Non of them... If WWE were serious about Tag Teams then I would say MCMG, Gen Me and Beer Money of course... If they were serious about women, I'd say pretty much the whole KO division... Everyone else has either been there or Vince saw nothing in a decade ago when he acquired WCW.

·
Registered
510 Posts

No one as it stands as the only titles I am not happy with at the moment are Kane and The Miz. AJ Styles would be a good Intercontinental Champ in the E but Dolph Ziggler is great right now. Anderson fit would have been good on Smackdown but never going to happen now.

Motor City Machine Guns as tag champs perhaps?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts

Angle is the only guy I would want back in WWE.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts

Pope, but for a mid card title and build him up.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts

Samoa Joe

·
Registered
6,280 Posts

Styles. He can do it all, and he'd be believable as a world champ in WWE.

·
Registered
856 Posts

I'd love to see Sting be a WWE champ before he retires.

·
Registered
996 Posts

No one.

Vince will NEVER let a TNA guy become the WWE champion.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts