Wrestling Forum banner

Which current champion looks the best with the championship belt?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which current champion looks the best with the championship belt?

CM Punk

Sheamus

Cody Rhodes

Santino Morella

Layla

·
Banned
852 Posts
CM Punk. I'm not a big fan of the guy, but he exudes a certain confidence that just makes him look like a champion. Sheamus smiles too much, Santino I really don't need to elaborate on, Cody Rhodes is too generic for my taste, and LOL divas. I also like that you didn't include the tag champs, shows how much of a presence they have nowadays.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,526 Posts
Layla looks the best with or without the belt.

Sheamus looks like a good world champion. Cody looks good with the IC belt. The WWE title looks ridiculous and it doesn't matter who wears it because it a blingy piece of shit regardless.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Cody Rhodes

·
Super Moderator
25,842 Posts
It's gotta be Rhodes, that belt just fits him perfectly for some reason, probably because it's such an awesome looking belt, and it matches his white attire. Hard to vote for Punk when he's still carrying that fucking toy belt around.

And Layla looks great as well for the obvious reasons. :ass

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Cody I'd say but tbf he has made the effort to pretty much match his attire with the belt. Sheamus and the World Heavyweight Title look good together too. It seems to work. Punk has a confidence with the WWE title but that belt I'm not a fan of. It works for guys like Cena and Miz too but not for Punk.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
You picked a horrible picture for Punk lol. It's a photoshopped one. I always thought this photo just screamed iconic.

But, I gotta say Rhodes looks awesome with that IC belt.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Oddly I think that all the current champions really suit the titles and the designs but if I was going to choose one who looks better than the other then I'll go with Cody Rhodes who matches his white gear with a white title strap.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Layla looks great with anything (or nothing on, i would imagine) :punk

outside of that for me its Punk or Rhodes. But we all knwo the true answer is Santino :troll

Its to bad that this thread will most likely turn into another "vanilla midget" "to small" "size" flame war shitstorm.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Cody in the pic looks awesome but he doesn't wear white anymore, but it's still the best.

That's a great pic of Layla, usually don't care about her looks.

·
"I wunna eat his children"
432 Posts
Easy, Cody.

DAT BELT~!

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Clearly Layla lol.

But, on a serious not, Punk needs a belt with more validity. If Rhodes could change the look of mid card title, certainly CM Punk should be able to have a WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP, and not a rapper's jewelry belt.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts