Votes: 9 75.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They're both pretty damn horrid.

WWE Championship

'Champ', I mean ffs seriously? At least they got rid of its gangsta spinning action.

or

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Perhaps Mr. Anderson could indeed put a crayon up his ass, squat over a piece of paper and draw something better.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
The TNA Championship its fucking horrible and what makes it a even bigger joke is that Anderson's holding the title with his black and white gear, once Hardy's reign ended they should've let the title go to rest. This title is just another reason why I no longer watch TNA

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I can't get over the fact the WWE Championship says "champ" and not "champion", it's stupid and devalues the title's prestige. But you could say a similar thing about Hardy's belt. Personally I think the WWE title at leasts looks better so it passes this round.

The TNA title would have been perfect if TNA just used it as a tool to get Jeff further over as a heel (which was the original intent, I believe) but the fact Anderson has kept the same design up until now is bewildering.

·
Registered
64 Posts
WWE Championship. Cena doesnt rap anymore or has even held the damn title for atleast 6 months... make it die!

TNA Title. Its horrible yes. But its TNA. Seriously, the same company that has that red toy belt that changes name every 2 months to fit a storyline.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
The TNA title is awful.

I actually thought the WWE Belt was cool when they 1st introduced it.

I think they should have kept it as a John Cena only type deal like Austin's Smoking Skull Belt.

Certain talent have been trying to get the WWE to change the design of the belt for years. Even Cena said it's time to redesign the belt, but they won't because it sells so well.

It don't see why they can't just introduce a new design of the belt and still continue to sell replicas of the current one.

But the TNA belt is horrifugly!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
The TNA title is awful.

I actually thought the WWE Belt was cool when they 1st introduced it.

I think they should have kept it as a John Cena only type deal like Austin's Smoking Skull Belt.

Certain talent have been trying to get the WWE to change the design of the belt for years. Even Cena said it's time to redesign the belt, but they won't because it sells so well.

It don't see why they can't just introduce a new design of the belt and still continue to sell replicas of the current one.

But the TNA belt is horrifugly!
I think this was their original plan but (as you said) sales for the replica were really high and by the time Cena lost the belt (9 months later), the design of the belt was pretty much irrelevant. Also it wouldn't have suited Edge's Rated R gimmick to go back to the original design.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts