Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I really hoped it would be Wade Barrett but I doubt he will be back in time.

Im going to say Ryback will win the Smackdown mitb and Ziggler wil win the RAW mitb.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Based on everything going on now, I'd say Rhodes and Ziggler. Though if Barrett returns in time, I can see him winning over Rhodes

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
There will be one Money in the Bank and Cody Rhodes will win it.

Don't have any inside knowledge or anything that is just my prediction. I'd love Barrett to get it but I doubt he's back in time and even if he is I don't think they'd give him the briefcase straight upon return.

I'd say Ziggler is second favourite but Rhodes has been featured and pushed more heavily than him so he's my pick, wouldn't be surprised to see Ziggler get it either though.

They won't give Ryback the briefcase, he's the kinda guy that will get a full scale push to the top, if he wins the belt he'll do it the right way.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I doubt there will be 2 with the brand extension all but dead.

Cody, or Ziggler as a very outside shot. I don't see how the hell Ziggler would get it over Cody, though. Cody is almost a sure thing, it's been a long time in the making. His push is like the SmackDown version of Miz's rise in the Raw midcard 2 years ago where it's blatantly obvious that he's the next guy they intend to shoot up the card.

Yay? I'll pretend like I care about either of them being world champion. I just want Barrett already but I doubt I'll get it.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
There's most likely going to be one brief case on the line this year.

My prediction is that Cody Rhodes will win it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
rhodes ryback or ziggler

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I will also say there is only going to be one MITB this year and my pick to win is either Cody or Ziggler

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
WWE will hold Raw and SmackDown brand Money in the Bank Ladder Matches at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view event taking place July 15, 2012 at the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona. The planned winners are WWE Superstars who have never held the Money in the Bank briefcase.

Zig and Rhodes.

·
Banned
8,732 Posts
I think cashing the briefcase has become a real heel thing to do (not to mention WWE desperately need to elevate someone into a main event heel), so I think it'll be a heel and the only option really is Cody. Had Barrett not been injured it might have been him, but I doubt he'll have the time now to build up the momentum to a MITB win, so I figure Cody is the best option for it.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Hopefully Dolph Ziggler on the RAW side and Cody Rhodes on the Smackdown side.

It's the only two that make sense. They spent the whole of last year building both of them with the mid-card titles, giving them some high profile feuds, even giving Ziggler a WWE Title feud with Punk. The pushes of both have kind of wavered in the last two months or so but winning the case would get them both back on track. They are the only two mid-card type superstars really ready to move up in my opinion.

That is unless Wade Barrett makes a return in the near future. He could take the briefcase and would be credible enough (but only just now) to hold it and make something of it.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I think they're only going to do one this year which is sort of disappointing. I'd rather see a Raw and SD one with some of the more high flyer type guys getting shots. Not like they'd win but they can still put on a good match. For example, Slater was really good last year.

But I see Cody winning it, although I'd rather Ziggler.

·
Registered
159 Posts
ZIGGLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:ziggler:ziggler:ziggler:ziggler:ziggler:ziggler:ziggler

:colt

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
I'd like to see Barrett win the SmackDown MITB, but he won't be able to return in time. So I'll go with Rhodes. Since most of the SmackDown roster's filled with jobbers, this is the perfect opportunity for WWE to help elevate him towards the main-event.

Hopefully Ziggler will win for Raw, he's proven time and time again why he's championship material. One of the best and most deserving talents in WWE today, yet they're treating him like sh*t. He's lost too much momentum, and needs to be build back up.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
As others have said Ziggler will win the RAW one and Ziggler the Smackdown one.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Raw
Ziggler or Miz

Smackdown
Barrett or Rhodes

I'm hoping for Barrett and Ziggler. If Barrett isn't back in time, I want Sandow.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Well, it was going to be Ziggler and Rhodes, but after someone forwards VKM this thread, it's going to be Big Show winning both briefcases.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Ziggler and Rhodes seem to obvious, they tend to throw a few curveballs our way when it comes to who wins MITB. Not many people saw Daniel Bryan winning last year, fewer still saw the Miz and Kane winning them the year before.

Wade Barrett (who tweeted me yesterday, u jelly?) is almost a cert if he's fit in time, seeing as they changed the whole plan for the PPV for him, other than him I think it's almost impossible to predict, anyone as far down as Drew Mc could even win it!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts