Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can some1 tell me which 1 is better?and also give me some tips on blending the images into the backgrounds...i cant seem to get them right!

or the pic in the sig?

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
1st one no doubt, second one is just ugly. In the first one you should get some better BG, maybe some brushes will help. You also should make the main 'Taker cut bigger. For blending you should use maybe something like overlay. The text has bad placement, it should be at the bottom. The red outer glow looks real bad with the purple BG. You should put only a cut of taker in the back, or the whole pic and blend it with the bg. Maybe you should like only put his face there and make it fade away.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya lol i didnt get half the things u said...i just started on photoshop a day ago...downloaded the trial so still learning the basics but blending is a pain in the ass for me

·
Registered
85 Posts
1st one - never use that kind of border on a graphic unless you wanna stay a n00b forever. Bad blending, bg and text.

2nd - Bad blending, bad text and bad bg

the sig - bad bg, bad text, bad cut, and I hate those text bars they look good when used right on a grunge but here it just looks bad so I'd say remove it.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts

Is it me, or does it look like taker's saying to himself, "Please...someone tell this jerkoff never to use me in a banner again!"

Now if I could be serious for a moment.... :D

The first one is deffinately the lesser of two evils. The border's probably a pre-made I'm guessin (don't think I've seen it used before so I can't say for sure) but it doesn't take away from the product so I won't deduct points for it.

You could've tossed a few more cuts in to spice it up and made the lower text a little bigger (and easier on the eye's) so I'll give it a 6/10.

The second one.... Well, if you don't have anything nice to say....give it a 2/10 and be done with it.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
I like the first one better. The second one is just Ugh.... I don't like the background on either.

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
First one is the best. The second one is alright but the text is hard to read. The third one is just horrible. The outline on Taker in the third one needs to be fixed cause it ruins the pic.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I_AM_SlaM said:

The first one is deffinately the lesser of two evils. The border's probably a pre-made I'm guessin (don't think I've seen it used before so I can't say for sure) but it doesn't take away from the product so I won't deduct points for it.[/QUOTE]

Err its not a premade border...i made it using the polygonal tool and then cut holes after i made the border metallic looking...

And thank you to every1 for comments...ill look at some sig tutorials and get myself aquainted with photoshop better... :)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Your sig is too big, remove the picture or resize the picture in it. Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts