Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched all over and can't find this weeks rating for TNA iMPACT.. Does anybody else know? Sorry for making this into a thread but i was very curious to know the rating as it was the go home show going into victory road

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
It's weird.

Everyweek there's a massive thread on the rating. I've seen posters praising iMPACT and then when they see that it got a poor rating doing a 180 and suddenly crapping on the show.

All this when we already know what the rating will be; it will be between 0.8-1.3. It always is.

When it's 0.8 or 0.9 it's 'zOMG it's the end of the world, TNA is doomed~!' and when it's 1.1, it's 'zOMG TNA is on the rise, watch out Vince!'

It's always going to be the same. On Thursday night, on Spike. It's always going to be 0.8-1.3. Always. Some weeks it will be 1.1, some weeks it will be 0.8. It's meaningless.

They should focus on making as much cash from their live events (which are profitable), their merchandise and their Pay Per Views as they can.

·
Registered
730 Posts
If it was any good, it would probably be all over the forum right now.

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
Before this is closed.

The ratings isnt always released on Fridays. Sometimes its released on Monday, it happends every now and then. Though people knew that by now.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
yeah, the rating is going to be basically the same that it has been being. .8 to 1.0...somewhere in that range, maybe a 1.1, but the tna rating will always be around the same. the tna fans are die hard fans. watch it every thursday. there is usually no gain or lost in tna fans. so the numbers stay around the same every week.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
The ratings for LeBron James's one hour "The Decision" were a 7.3 and already reported.

Wonder why no one has reported the iMPACT ratings yet.

Im guessing a .8 to be honest. I know I watched iMPACT on DVR due to the LeBron hour.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
How fucking sickening is LeBRON James? I can't believe that many people give a flying hell of what that dickless coward does. I'm as diehard Pittsburgh Steelers fan as you GET, crazy, tattoo's everywhere, ticket holder, never missed a game so you could imagine the hate I have towards anything Cleveland but for the first time in a deep & weird way, I actually felt bad for the city of Cleveland. Wow, are they a tormented city.

With that said, I even had to check James out for a little so it'll be a shame if TNA pulls a low number because this show was as fantastic as it's ever been.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
It's weird.

Everyweek there's a massive thread on the rating. I've seen posters praising iMPACT and then when they see that it got a poor rating doing a 180 and suddenly crapping on the show.

All this when we already know what the rating will be; it will be between 0.8-1.3. It always is.

When it's 0.8 or 0.9 it's 'zOMG it's the end of the world, TNA is doomed~!' and when it's 1.1, it's 'zOMG TNA is on the rise, watch out Vince!'

It's always going to be the same. On Thursday night, on Spike. It's always going to be 0.8-1.3. Always. Some weeks it will be 1.1, some weeks it will be 0.8. It's meaningless.

They should focus on making as much cash from their live events (which are profitable), their merchandise and their Pay Per Views as they can.
There is zero chance it will be a 1.2, let alone 1.3...and that has absolutely nothing to do with Lebron. It will be their usual, 0.9-1.0.

·
Registered
22,737 Posts
The ratings for LeBron James's one hour "The Decision" were a 7.3 and already reported.

Im guessing a .8 to be honest. I know I watched iMPACT on DVR due to the LeBron hour.
7.3 for were one guy is going to play?! I find that really sad.

·
Registered
432 Posts
He decided pretty quickly though, I'm pretty sure after he decided the only people to continue watching are Heat fans. I know any other Knick fan changed the channel right away on that little bitch.

·
Registered
5,742 Posts

The LeBron James thing im sure didnt do much for the Impact rating.
Lets remember TNA was up against Game 7 NBA finals which did 17.0 rating or something like that. It atleast pulled WAY more viewers then that did. But Impact still did a 0.99.
TNA has their solid fanbase on Thursdays, no matter what is on.

TNA will do a 1.0, maybe 1.1 if lucky.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.