Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for some Where's Samoa Joe? I found these on another board and I had a lot of fun with them. Credit goes to Bill Casey.

Basically, if you've ever played the game Where's Waldo?, you have to search for Samoa Joe in the picture somewhere. Waldo's in there too if you want to find him as well.

In case you're wondering why somebody created these in the first place, they originated from a thread asking about Joe's whereabouts stemming from his kidnapping angle.

1st one is easy:

2nd one is a lot harder:

So that's where his kidnappers took him... ;)

On a more serious note and to give this thread some direction, looking back at the past, what TNA angles delivered the worst payoffs? Has there been any angles that you enjoyed at some point but ultimately ended up being disappointed by? Angles that could've fared better if better executed or not scrapped completely.

I'm talking about angles like AJ Styles' mystery attacker (Tomko), Homicide knowing Suicide's identity, Samoa Joe's kidnapping, etc.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,100 Posts
Shit, that second one is serious business. Must've been designed by TNA to hide the guy.

He was really kidnapped again, but they forgot to show it this time.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Shit, that second one is serious business. Must've been designed by TNA to hide the guy.

He was really kidnapped again, but they forgot to show it this time.
I think the point of the second one is that you don't find him because thats exactly where hes at, lost.

·
Administrator
59,116 Posts
He's still in the van somewhere.
Homicide knowing Suicide's identity,.
Homicide was going to kill Suicide so that Suicide's death can be ruled a homicide instead of a suicide and that way Suicide has a better chance of going to heaven since he didn't commit Suicide.

Sorry.:sad:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
This thread is an automatic 5. What ever came of his story of being kidnapped by ninjas?
this footage was shown on iMPACT after his kidnapping...

http://www.youtube.com/v/hIZr7ChTY6w?fs=1

a few weeks later he returned to wrestle in a 8-man tag team match, after he would randomly attack different wrestlers.

.... and that's it (funny thing is no one ever mentioned Joe's kidnapping, even while it was taking place)

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
I know, it's insane... Samoa Joe is one of their most realistic wrestlers. He is great at cutting promos and is original! Who knows. Yet another talented guy that TNA has no clue on how to push.

·
Premium Member
13,871 Posts
this footage was shown on iMPACT after his kidnapping...

http://www.youtube.com/v/hIZr7ChTY6w?fs=1

a few weeks later he returned to wrestle in a 8-man tag team match, after he would randomly attack different wrestlers.

.... and that's it (funny thing is no one ever mentioned Joe's kidnapping, even while it was taking place)
how much do you wanna bet that they will decide to bring that up when they need a swerve?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts