Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where he is? It's like he disappeared from the face of the earth. I kinda miss him. :confused:

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I HEARD HE GOT RAN OVER BY A REINDEER AND WAS KILLED ON X-MAS EVE.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Wow, you guys/gals really missed me? *wipes a tear* I can now feel the love:p I was off for the last week or two due to the holidays, as Nitemare mentioned. I've been on here once in a while for the last week or so though, just not posting much. I haven't had alot of time online recently, so I usually just stay behind the scenes, moderating whenever I can. But I'll hopefully be on more often very soon, so don't worry:D

Cody

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I know.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Why does it matter Hoe?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Mean recently u've been acting like a complete Dick (both here and on ws) wazupwitdat? and dont give a bullshit response like it was ur sister or sum shit like u gave last time.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Y2JZA said:
Mean recently u've been acting like a complete Dick (both here and on ws) wazupwitdat? and dont give a bullshit response like it was ur sister or sum shit like u gave last time.
Maybe his underwear shrunk in the wash, and now its to tight. Or...........................................................not.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts