Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is he? last i seen him he was tagging with Magnus then he just disappeared, where ever he's at when he comes back TNA seriously needs to push him i cant believe he had that big main event feud with Angle then just drifted down into midcard hell. He would have been better off if he signed with wwe IMO, he has a great look, he's awesome on the mic and he's phenomenal in the ring wwe would definitely have him with some gold by now.

Look at Danielson he's holding the US title and is getting pushed through the roof, Wolfe would be treated so much better in wwe TNA only cares about pushing old has beens from the 90's.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Im a little dissapointed that this thread isnt like the Samoa Joe thread, where its full of pictures and we have to find Desmond Wolfe in them.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Where is he? last i seen him he was tagging with Magnus then he just disappeared, where ever he's at when he comes back TNA seriously needs to push him i cant believe he had that big main event feud with Angle then just drifted down into midcard hell. He would have been better off if he signed with wwe IMO, he has a great look, he's awesome on the mic and he's phenomenal in the ring wwe would definitely have him with some gold by now.

Look at Danielson he's holding the US title and is getting pushed through the roof, Wolfe would be treated so much better in wwe TNA only cares about pushing old has beens from the 90's.
:fpalm:

The guy is injured, TNA are letting him rest till he is 100% fit to wrestle. Knowing the type of bi-polar person that you are, if Desmond Wolfe was on last weeks Impact you would complain about TNA not treating his health that well.

Desmond Wolfe had his chance for a top push last year against Kurt Angle, the ratings for TNA were shite then, and the buyrates were crap too. Even though nothing has changed that much this year. (Remember, TNA ratings and buy-rates declined after the faliure of the MEM angle, and Samoa Joe's retarded heel turn)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.