Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hamada is tag champ.. i dont understand her not being on tv.

i think daffney would play a better stalker than that katie whatever chicks name is.. thats just my opinion

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Daff is hurt and Hamada isn't white and skinny?

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Hamada apparently is expensive to book, not to mention the language barrier is an issue.
Daffney still has issues after being fucked over by Rosie Lottalove. Unfortunately, her contract expires this month and TNA hasn't made a new deal yet.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
I wouldn't miss Hamada too much. Despite being japanese, she doesn't have a look. She looks so peaceful, and unwilling to hurt anybody she just doesn't interest me, so to be honest I wouldn't be too bothered if she leaves TNA. Use the money they'd use on her (which apparently is a lot) on someone else, I don't know who but just someone else. Even fresh plants will do!

Daffney, on the other hand, I am in love with. Bummer to hear how her contract is expiring but obviously she is a challenge for the small mind of Russo to book. I'd rather he leave than for her to be booked like shit. But yeah, she is still on the shelf from Rosie Lottabotch.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,911 Posts
Hamada costs 850 $ per match,too expensive!
I guess that goes both ways. KO's get the ratings yes, so she could get on tv. But she cost a lot I guess no ring time. I still say bring her back. Maybe have her turn on Taylor and team with Sarita, ya know, the other chick who's international. AND she speaks English and Spanish, problems solved!And you get an interesting new twist to the KO's midcard!

·
Registered
2,078 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
If you miss seeing Hamada you can order the new Shimmer DVD, she's on the cover. I just ordered my copy today.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
Would it be too much for the answer to be, "having sex with Taylor Wilde?"

Yeah?

oh well.

I love both Hamada and Daffney. I could literally watch Hamada wrestle all day. I really don't care about promo's when it comes to her. She's just that awesome in the ring.

Reactions: Hamada

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,731 Posts
Get rid of Hogan, and you could have Hamada wrestle on every iMPACT! and PPV for about 5 years.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Get rid of Hogan, and you could have Hamada wrestle on every iMPACT! and PPV for about 5 years.
Yeah, sure. I know you're a fan, and truth be told, i like Hamada's work in Shimmer, but she wouldn't be used that much more cos 1) she too expensive, 2) she can't cut a promo, and thus can't be put in the position of holding a title/ having a major feud, 3) as far as skills go, she's above half of the other Knockouts, which seriously limits the number of great matches she could have, 4) she's not conventionnaly tv pretty, and 5), she's japanese, which instantly puts her at a disadvantage if she wants to get over, since the american audience has been conditioned, by decades of pro wrestling, to see all japanese wrestlers as heels.

If she were to be utilised more, it would be as a mid-card heel, or as the table-moonsaulting KO. Which wouldn't please her fans any more than they are today.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I know 850 is a bit much, but to not use her at all? Can we just get a number one contender match betweeen the beutiful people and another duo of wrestlers, possibly Tara and Daffney, and whoever wins challenges for the titles at the next PPV. This Taylor Wilde and Hamada come out, Wilde says she accepts the challenge, and thus you only have to pay Hamada top dollar for PPV matches, and you still get her on camera through promos and shit. And her and Wilde can wrestle at least one impact before each PPV, and the rest of the time they have backstage segments. You use the talent properly, without having to cut a whole in your pocket.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Yeah, sure. I know you're a fan, and truth be told, i like Hamada's work in Shimmer, but she wouldn't be used that much more cos 1) she too expensive, 2) she can't cut a promo, and thus can't be put in the position of holding a title/ having a major feud, 3) as far as skills go, she's above half of the other Knockouts, which seriously limits the number of great matches she could have, 4) she's not conventionnaly tv pretty, and 5), she's japanese, which instantly puts her at a disadvantage if she wants to get over, since the american audience has been conditioned, by decades of pro wrestling, to see all japanese wrestlers as heels.

If she were to be utilised more, it would be as a mid-card heel, or as the table-moonsaulting KO. Which wouldn't please her fans any more than they are today.
I definitely agree with some of what you are saying, but numerous male wrestlers have been used over the years purely for their wrestling skills. She could easily be used for that. I see the issue moreso that they have gotten rid of the best KO wrestlers already, so now she is stuck carrying women who can't work through matches. That is fine if you wrestle someone on a consistant basis however when she is used so little, she cannot get used to working with sub-par wrestlers which makes the matches lower quality then they should be.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts