Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know you're having trouble w/the site admins, so I'm not going to bitch, I am just curious, as I know you all have better things to do. But, when I came back and posted, today, I noticed that I am no longer a main-eventer and I also noticed that I don't have to rep block things anymore, I just have one. When I click on User CP before, I had like 30 green rep things and like 3 negative, but now I only have one red and one green from hella long ago. Also, I had like 900 posts before, but now it says I have 200 something and my profile is gone (I can replace that though). I was just curious, what can I do to get it back, can I even get it back, and are others having the same problems?
Thanks

·
Banned
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx to you to and that's creepy, considering June 24th's my birthday. Dammit, I just realized my sig is gone, too. So, I was also curious, since my signature is gone, can I request a new one w/o waiting a month and a half cause it hasn't been that long since I requested my old one.

·
It all started with a penny in the door...
706 Posts
June 23th is the day i signed up so i was a completely new player when i came on here

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
You do not have that bad of stories. Some people like me lost thousands of posts, and bookers lost their shows. read that thread and you will understand.

·
In the Heat of the Moment
33,794 Posts
arjun14626rko said:
You do not have that bad of stories. Some people like me lost thousands of posts, and bookers lost their shows. read that thread and you will understand.

agreed, i lost all 4001 posts and 1200 rep points i had, but i will surpass wat i have done

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
People who do not have the mental capacity to even enable them to look around and read will not make themselves popular.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts