Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was watching some wrestlemania build ups and there was a Stephanie McMahon promo with John Cena in Wrestlemania 31 build up.

That promo is one of the best promos I have ever seen and specially that it was coming from a McMahon family member.

Legends like Hogan,Stone Cold,Rock,etc.... left and WWE still survived.

So what do you think about Where would WWE be without John Cena and Where John Cena would be without WWE?

You can watch the promo here:

·
Registered
21,618 Posts
Cena would be a personal trainer, somewhere. Maybe an amateur bodybuilder.

WWE, impossible to say.

·
Registered
11,128 Posts
Not to side track too much, but I don't mind Cena having been A top guy for so long.

But I wish his spot could've been shared equally among others... Orton, Batista, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio and Lesnar.

Lesnar, Batista, Orton, Jeff Hardy, Mysterio and Cena would have been a great group of top guys, if this was a perfect world.

Anyone disagree? Would you replace some and if so, with who? Or would you just a remove some?

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Both would be fine. John Cena is intelligent and a go getter, he might not have been a millionaire without WWE but he would've done well. As for WWE, there'd be other people pushed that would generate the interest that Cena does, either 1 guy or spread over multiple people.

·
Registered
22,656 Posts
Not to side track too much, but I don't mind Cena having been A top guy for so long.

But I wish his spot could've been shared equally among others... Orton, Batista, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio and Lesnar.

Lesnar, Batista, Orton, Jeff Hardy, Mysterio and Cena would have been a great group of top guys, if this was a perfect world.

Anyone disagree? Would you replace some and if so, with who? Or would you just a remove some?
Well Lesnar left, people didn't take Mysterio serious as champ, and Hardy was a fuck up. What we did have was Cena, Batista, Edge, and Orton leading the charge with vets like Taker and HHH supporting them and guys like Swagger, Khali, Punk, and RVD as another line of support at different times. They had other people than Cena it's just he gets the most attention.

On topic

WWE would be fine ultimately, they are a machine. I think ultimately somebody settled into the Cena role either Edge after the cheating heat wore off or a Punk. Hardy could be a case of he wouldn't still be a pre daughter Hardy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts