Wrestling Forum banner

Where will the Miz go after wrestlemania ?

3097 Views 36 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  Kelly Kelly fan
Does anyone think that the miz will be given a new angle to take after WM ? A cena victory could give the miz to reform into a face abiet with his attitude or maybe turn into a heel who has credibility.
Or he could go to smackdown and become to top dog on that show, whatever happens i hope he doesnt lose his half 97 thr rock/ half jericho persona

Thoughts ?
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
He should retain and if he drops it he should drop it after a long fight at a PPV when Cena invokes his rematch clause.

My fear is that The Rock puts himself into this feud even further and it drops The Miz all the way down the card or sends him to Smackdown.

· Registered
6,867 Posts
He should retain and if he drops it he should drop it after a long fight at a PPV when Cena invokes his rematch clause.

My fear is that The Rock puts himself into this feud even further and it drops The Miz all the way down the card or sends him to Smackdown.
A guy like Miz will thrive in Smackdown; perhaps even be the top dog there.

I think he'll defend his title successfully, then go on against maybe John Morrison who's been getting a push lately. I'm expecting a few more months with the title before losing it; perhaps as far as the MiTB PPV.

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,061 Posts
Does anyone think that the miz will be given a new angle to take after WM ? A cena victory could give the miz to reform into a face abiet with his attitude or maybe turn into a heel who has credibility.
Or he could go to smackdown and become to top dog on that show, whatever happens i hope he doesnt lose his half 97 thr rock/ half jericho persona

Thoughts ?
I think he should start a slow face turn and it should begin at Wrestlemania. I would book Miz to play the face role in the match becuase he's such an underdog that playing the heel just isn't beliveable against Cena.

** A quick crash course in face/heel roles during matches. The face should initially take the advantage before the heel takes over and dominates the middle portion of the match. The face then mounts a comeback before they go into the finish. His performance in the tag-team title match when he and Cena won the belts was a face performance. **

By playing it this way I think the match will make a lot more sense, Miz can still cheat and, should he win, do so by underhanded tactics but I would definitely let Cena dominate the middle portion. Moving forward I would let him give more of those performances and slowly allow the crowd to get behind him. Not every match would go that way, he'd definitely play the heel sometimes but slowly he would transition to babyface before the true turn.

· Registered
2,383 Posts
If they have plans for Miz to retain, I wouldn't let the match go on last. Taker/HHH should be the main event then.

I think if he will have one more PPV match with Cena if he retains on or not. After that it is anyone's guess tho. The lack of top faces on RAW is really hurting the brand right now. A proper feud with Morrison or Bryan might be good, provided it is booked right and Miz is made to look stronger. I definitely see him getting another title reign before 2012 tho.

· Banned
311 Posts
It all depends on who wins the match. If Cena wins, then Miz will obviously get a rematch and continue his program with him. If he wins, it's questionable whether Cena will get a rematch or not. I personally believe that Miz needs the win more than Cena does.

· Registered
806 Posts
If Bret Hart reopened his dad's dungeon, that'd be a sound option.

· Registered
349 Posts
win MITB and cash it in on himself.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.