Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reading a few articles about Goldberg wanting to wrestle 1 more match. With TNA starting to heat up and Goldberg having a sort of fall out with negotiations with WWE i wouldn't rule out him having that 1 last match in TNA.
If he did do a match in TNA who would you all like to see him wrestle?

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
Definitely Samoa Joe. But Joe would have to win, which wouldn't happen, so...

·
Registered
673 Posts
Against Angle... so angle could carry him the whole match.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Interesting, if I had to choose anybody to have one last match with Goldberg I'd probably go with somebody like Undertaker. As far as I know, the 2 have never even been in the same ring together, so it would be interesting to see them go at it, having Taker go over of course.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
It would be great to see Goldberg one last time, plus since he is a real fighter in the MMA it would be nice to see him cross some of that over in the ring.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
Aj, Angle, Joe. In that order.

I also believe that Goldberg should return and jackhammer Hulk Hogan. It should be noted that Hulk would die on .... IMPACT

Fuckin' get it?

It probably won't happen at TNA but I would mark like an 11 year-old in a wolfpac t-shirt.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Goldberg will wrestle again the money is too much to pass up, but not necessarily in TNA, in fact it's more likely he'll wrestle once more in WWE. I could see him facing either Cena or maybe Orton in some title match at a Wrestlemania in the future.

If he went to TNA, which is under 10% in my opinion, I could see him facing tons of guys:

Goldberg vs. Joe (Joe has to go over)
Goldberg vs. Sting
Goldberg vs. Angle
Goldberg vs Hardy
Goldberg vs. RVD
Goldberg vs. Morgan

As you can see he could have tons of potentially good matches, but his asking price is too high. Batista said TNA couldn't offer him enough and Goldberg is asking more than him :shocked:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Well now that you mention his son want's to see him live, it makes alot of sense.

You can tell Goldberg is a family man at heart.

Goldberg vs. Sting rematch
Goldberg vs. Joe
Goldberg vs. Angle

Would be pretty sick if Goldberg shows up in shape.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts