Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
IRAN #1
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if there's a thread about this already.

I find it strange out of 30 entrants they couldn't find a spot for the Iconics in the Royal Rumble.. I'm pretty sure they're not injured.

Do they find them that worthless they didn't want to give 2 spots to them? instead they give it to women like Kelly Kelly (who took Sasha's spot apparently) and Tamina, who cares about Tamina she's been in WWE for a decade and has never done anything noteworthy.

I'm not the biggest fan of the Iconics or anything, it's just very bizarre, they definitely deserved to be in the match at least.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,518 Posts
You don't need to apologize in anticipation for a little question...

I think Peyton may be done with WWE because of her husband, I just hope Billie Kay realize she is talented to stay as a sexy heel.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Going by Peyton's recent Instagram posts, she (and I assume Billie as well) are having some time back home in Australia. They may have been granted a break due to the bushfires we're experiencing.

·
IRAN #1
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Going by Peyton's recent Instagram posts, she (and I assume Billie as well) are having some time back home in Australia. They may have been granted a break due to the bushfires we're experiencing.
You could be right there, i didn't even think of them possibly having time off.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,645 Posts
I find it strange out of 30 entrants they couldn't find a spot for the Iconics in the Royal Rumble.. I'm pretty sure they're not injured.

Do they find them that worthless they didn't want to give 2 spots to them? ... and Tamina, who cares about Tamina she's been in WWE for a decade and has never done anything noteworthy.
There is a simple problem: Tamina is meh, but at least she still got some kayfabe inring credibility. Combined with Nia she was booked as a threat to the other women.
The IIconics just don`t have any ring credibility. They were booked as jokes and most people in the crown would think, that they cannot wrestle anyway. Their title run made it even worse. WWE already got enough women talent out there with questionable ring credibility, so they are on pause at the moment. If there comes a tag team tournament or something, they will be back I guess.

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
I am also missing Billie & Peyton so much but i do think they've been given time off due to the bush fires back home in Australia.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts