Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anything where were Cena, Punk, Orton, Sheamus, and Kelly Kelly during the Vote of Confidence?

If anything I would have loved to see what they had to say about their vote, and whether they would vote confidence or no confidence

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
They didn't want those guys to get booed, so they left them out.

Of course the fact that WWE really only has 3 big faces (Not counting Sheamus) and Kelly Kelly is scary by itself.

·
Registered
984 Posts
WWE definitely wouldn't want them to be booed so they were kept away. Would've made sense for Punk to be there though, with his past with Trips he could've done something interesting. But it seems they want him as far away from this so he can become generic babyface #400. Great.

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
Maybe they figured nobody would miss them in that mob of people they had out there.

I really hope they address this next week, but I'm not really sure where they can even go with that. Even if they were going to support HHH, surely they would have been out there?

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exactly my point they should have been out there because almost the whole roster was there except Cena, Punk, Orton, Sheamus, and Kelly Kelly

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
The audience was great with Vickie but very weak and PG oriented at the end with that pathetic shit with Cripple H.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But I have to agree that if they were out there, they would probably get booed the hardest for walking out

·
Registered
826 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
I really won't be surprised if this ends up in some sort of Traditional Survivor match between 5 "chosen representatives" vs. HHH, Cena, Punk, Sheamus, and Orton.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I really won't be surprised if this ends up in some sort of Traditional Survivor match between 5 "chosen representatives" vs. HHH, Cena, Punk, Sheamus, and Orton.
Ummmm. Rocky? He was already confirmed to be teaming with Cena via WWE.com in a 10-man Survivor Series match.

I guess we could have;

Kevin Nash vs. Triple H

and then Triple H's team (Cena, Punk, Sheamus, Orton, Rock) vs. Miz, Truth, Christian, del Rio, and ???)

Or maybe Punk fights del Rio for the title.

I guess I could see something like;

World Heavyweight Title
Henry vs. Big Show

WWE Title
Punk vs. del Rio

Survivor Series Match
Triple H, John Cena, Sheamus, Randy Orton, The Rock vs. Kevin Nash, The Miz, R-Truth, Christian, and Cody Rhodes)

WWE Tag Team Titles
Air Boom vs. Zig-Swag

Survivor Series Match
Zack Ryder, John Morrison, Alex Riley, Daniel Bryan, & Sin Cara vs. Hunico, Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater, David Otunga, and Wade Barrett

Survivor Series Match
Eve, Kelly Kelly, AJ, Kaitlyn, and Alicia Fox vs. Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Tamina, Natayla & Beth Phoenix

·
Registered
343 Posts
Ummmm. Rocky? He was already confirmed to be teaming with Cena via WWE.com in a 10-man Survivor Series match.
Oh, I forgot about Rocky. Ok, then Rock, Cena, Punk, Orton, Sheamus vs. Miz, Truth, Christian, Del Rio, and Henry. That matchup makes the most sense.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
To prevent them from getting booed, although C.M Punk being out there could have worked, atleast give him some mic time in the segment.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.