Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Certainly everyone else thought we were going to get a clip of Nash walking in to HHH's office, but we didn't. Obviously HHH is hiding something. I think Stephanie caused all of this to happen, and CM Punk is right about who runs the things in their relationship. Punk wants HHH to stand up to his wife, but HHH has to much pride, and it's causing him problems. Perhaps Stephanie is upset that HHH had her father step down from his position. Maybe this is all greater than Punk, and it's about HHH finally taking over, and turning the WWE around. The Winds of Change are around us, and I feel as though Night of Champions may tell us so.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seriously? When someone says they have footage during a professional wrestling television show it's pretty much given that the footage will be shown. Take for example "The who hit Austin" story involving HHH, "The who blew up Vince's limo" story, and the infamous "Who attacked HBK in the back" story that was also HHH. HHH seems to have his way with "footage" angles. :rolleyes:

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
True. But HHH could possibly be lying and Nash is playing along, trying to one up Punk. Or that there was no footage to begin with and is another way to play mind games with Punk indirectly.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
but nash admitted it.

In your world nash pushes hhh.
HHH backstage tells Nash "hey man I forgive you, let's mess with punk and say you sent the text even though we both know________ did it. Then I am gonna fake fire you so punk still thinks it was you then I am gonna put my job on the line so you can come in and help me win. Yeah that will get that punk bitch"

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
I don't think they bothered filming the actual footage in the first place and figured they'd end the speculating the way they did.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
but nash admitted it.

In your world nash pushes hhh.
HHH backstage tells Nash "hey man I forgive you, let's mess with punk and say you sent the text even though we both know________ did it. Then I am gonna fake fire you so punk still thinks it was you then I am gonna put my job on the line so you can come in and help me win. Yeah that will get that punk bitch"
That was a weird way to put it but he is right. HHH and Nash are fine. As a matter of fact, the second RAW when Nash came back was when I knew HHH was going to be the one that turned heel.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Honestly, I was going to wait to say this because I thought someone on here would have said it already. None of you understand that tonight HHH already told us the truth. If you recall HHH said that Nash was a liar, and that everything Punk has said to him has been true. I think there is some foreshadowing there. Obviously, there is going to be some sort of interference. Hopefully this doesn't end with CM Punk joining Nash, Lauranitis, and a returning Vince McMahon. I would think that HHH is setting Punk up to get his ass handed to him by possibly HHH, and Nash.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Of course. That is basically what I have been preaching for about three weeks now. HHH is calling Nash a liar and Punk a truth teller because.....he's playing Punk. Even though Punk won't fully trust him, he wants Punk to feel somewhat comfortable and not out of his comfort zone until the right time where HHH does what he will do to Punk and reveal the plab.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Nash texted Nash doesn't quite have the same ring as Bret screwed Bret.

·
Registered
559 Posts
there are so many different ways for this to play out, im so confused, but its a good confused. but i just hope hhh doesnt bury punk stay face and nash stays gone. worst case scenario there

·
Registered
357 Posts
I wonder if Stephanie Mcmahon edited the video with Kevin Nash in it..

i think kevin nash did admit it though.

we have to see this footage!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts