Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Banned
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well title says it where was JoMo this week. Huge let down wwe. I hope he isn't getting depushed.

· Banned
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well he isnt on this weeks superstars. I really hope he isn't getting depushed

· Registered
5,130 Posts
I'm wondering that myself, probably the injury was legit so he needed a time-off this week. Hopefully he will return next week, Raw feels empty without him....

· Banned
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man. I wish we can find out if he is injured or if he is being depushed. Ihope it isn't the latter

· Banned
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not appearing on TV for a week does not equate to a de-push. If he shows up on Superstars next week, then you can fret over it.
Yes I suppose you have a point. But I just don't want my favorite superstar to end up like Chavo or regal. I suppose there was no room on raw for him with all the rock triple h hbk and cena crap going on. Horrible raw indeed match wise. Anyway still would like to know if anyone knows the exact reason he was Not on

· Registered
1,255 Posts
I have received many many emails and questions about why John Morrison didn't show this week on Raw. Well we here at http://fakewrestlingnews.org have done our research and have asked around. We have come to the conclusion on why John Morrison was not on Raw!
On the 28/2/11 (The day of Raw) John Morrison was eating out at a Taco Bell shop, he ate a Taco that was out of date. The result... well... He got food poisoning. This meant John was constipated, and the large poo trying to leave his body could not. He refused to work with a large poo stuck in him as he was scared it might be released when doing his patterned move Starship Pain. For refusing to work however, John Morrison has been released.

Source: Fakewrestlingnews.org

Seems legit too me... sucks he was released. :side:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.