Wrestling Forum banner

Where this Mania ranks

613 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Necramonium
Judging from the card right now where does this Mania rank in your guys opinions?
Judging from the card right now where does this Mania rank in your guys opinions?
See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
215 Posts
Ask me on Monday.

· Registered
487 Posts
By looking at the card on papaer it could go either way, it is not really reasonable to judge until after the event. The buildup except for maybe a few moments has been somewhat dull but so was last years and I believe to Vince becoming more older and erratic and the three hour format of Raw. I think this card has alot of potential and I am excited for it.

· Banned
5,506 Posts
I imagine that if all goes well from a match quality standpoint, this Mania could easily reach the top ten. But for me the wild cards in this one are Taker/Lesnar and Wyatt/Cena. We know both of these matches are going to get big airtime, so it's basically a matter of whether or not these matches will deliver. If they do, then this Wrestlemania will at least be good. But the undercard needs to be good as well. If that ends up being the case, and assuming HHH/Bryan delivers in the fashion that it should deliver, this could possibly end up being a top 5 all time Mania. But I'm not going to get my hopes up. At this point I'm expecting a decent-good PPV event, nothing more.

· How you doing?
5,109 Posts
You never know before, HHH vs Lesnar in WM last year was also thought was gonna be a classic match, but became boring seeing both were huffing and puffing around that ring.

But right now it looks better than last year, that card was terrible, Mark Henry defeated Ryback, i cant even remember that match, Alberto Del Rio defeated Swagger for the Heavyweight belt, like wtf? Fandango made his wrestling debut on a WM and defeated Jericho, yeah, making Fandango go over Y2J was a good plan! NOT! And than of course we have the second Cena vs the Rock match, that lacked its hype and electricity the first match had, it was basically Cena and Rock countering big finishes, and the fact that Cena won the brand new WWE champion ship belt left people WM 29 with a bad taste in their mouth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.