Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
i get tired of him getting hurt, returning after being gone forever, and then almost instantly getting a title show of some sort over someone else who deserves a chance. shortly after he gets hurt again and the cycle repeats. he's old and done.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
WWE officials have placed him in a caring home ..

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,857 Posts
Oh yeah he's not there, just noticed.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
Last appearance had him beat up by Shield when Edge was last on Raw. Think they wrote him off TV because of an injury.

Dont see any point of him coming back to be honest. I love the guy, hell I was a bigger Christian fan than an Edge fan but I think the man should just retire with Edge maybe have them both enter the Hall of Fame as a tag team and i'd be happy :)

Christians only job now would be to be built to put people over or job, I dont think he'll be getting any main event pushes at this stage of his career, unless Triple H wills it.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
who cares. Christian is bland

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
He looked a bit "aidsy" on his last run if that's even a word. If he can't come back properly from injury then he should call it a day because nobody really cares anymore which is a shame but it's the truth.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.