Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I Follow Buzzards!!!
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen him wrestle in a while. I actually liked the guy. I saw him having a feud with some Mexican a while back on SD. Then he just dropped off the show. Although I haven't watched the show in a month.

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Huh, I wasn't aware Ted had gone to hell. I'm not sure which section he is in therefore...

/grammar-nazi powers deactivate

He's one of the unluckiest injured wrestlers I've seen in a while. After being on the bench for months for a wrist problem, he is put out again for ankle injuries. Poor fella, he was just starting to really improve in the ring...

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Unless he's on his way to getting Future Endeavoured, most likely if they get something for him to do.

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts
Sadly, the Fortunate Son had an injury, I recall hearing a few weeks ago he was well on the road to recovery, however. :)

Reactions: Ruth

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
I'll be honest, I had no idea he was even gone, but now that I think of it, I don't even remember the last time I saw the guy with the lowrider bike.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I haven't seen him wrestle in a while. I actually liked the guy. I saw him having a feud with some Mexican a while back on SD. Then he just dropped off the show. Although I haven't watched the show in a month.
Ok I lol'd. Reminded me of South Park when everyone just blames "some puerto rican guy"

·
Registered
309 Posts
He's been gone for awhile...he's actually improved in an odd sense. Hopefully he's been working on his mic skills

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
People say he should stay away from the "money" gimmick, but I say otherwise. When I think of the DiBiase family, I think if Teddy Jr.'s father, The Million Dollar Man. The two things that stand out the most about Ted Sr. was that he had money, and he brought in two of the most well known stars of all time, The Undertaker, and Austin. I always felt the WWE could do something similar to Ted Jr., and that would be him buying out FCW (kayfabe), and NXT (kayfabe).

In this way DiBiase still has the knack that his father had for spotting talent, and using showing off his money. He could be a major shareholder, and on the members of The Board of the WWE (kayfabe). He could explain that this is why he has not been at the top of the card like others. DiBiase says that just like his father saved the WWF by buying the best talent money could buy in Austin, and Taker. Teddy Jr says he vows to do the same, and give the WWE talent that he has invested in himself for the fans.

Thus, with the possible chance that both NXT, and Superstars go on air again he could claim that it was because of his love the business. This could put him over as a face, or a heel depending on which direction they would want to take this. There are so many things that they could come up with from this angle. DiBiase could go corrupt, or stay fair, and balanced. It gives him more depth to his character, and who knows maybe it will allow for him to grow more comfortable with a character having that much power. What do you all think?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I believe he is out with an injury sadly. Hopefully he will be back soon :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts