Wrestling Forum banner

WHERE THE HELL HAS TARVER GONE??

1452 14
SO HE MAKES ALL THESE MYSTERIOUS APPEARENCES AND WE ALL THINK THAT HES GONNA GET A PUSH BUT NO WWE JUST FUCK UP AGAIN LIKE THEY DID WIT THAT SHITTY 2-21-11 PROMO AND CENA BEING THE HERO AND DEFEATNIG NEXUS GAIN :mad:
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I saw him wrestle at an FCW event on Friday, so he is still wrestling i know that for sure. I have a picture if you'd like.

·
Registered
20,051 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Shaking off some ring rust in FCW i imagine.

Don't think he'll be wrestling on RAW or wherever he goes until after Mania.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
back to living in his car probably

·
Registered
283 Posts
lol at some of the replies. He is in FCW.
I will post a picture when i reach 10 post.

·
Registered
490 Posts
SO HE MAKES ALL THESE MYSTERIOUS APPEARENCES AND WE ALL THINK THAT HES GONNA GET A PUSH BUT NO WWE JUST FUCK UP AGAIN LIKE THEY DID WIT THAT SHITTY 2-21-11 PROMO AND CENA BEING THE HERO AND DEFEATNIG NEXUS GAIN :mad:
Haha @ you angry smark... He is only good look and character wise. He is horrendous and boring in the ring. The 2 21 11 promo was known to be taker from the start and people like you overreacted with all the Sting jizzment... Dude is 51 now and will probably never be in WWE. Also get over it, Cena is the superman face...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Here he is on Friday, February 4th, 2011 at the Minnreg Hall in Largo Florida.
(For the record FCW events are sweet! Husky Harris was there watching and i met Brodus Clay! I sat front row for only 25$)

·
Registered
828 Posts
ya know the caps actually hurt my eyes

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.