Wrestling Forum banner

Where the Bloody Fuck is Tyson Kidd?

2685 Views 36 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  Ryu Hayabusa
The bloke's brilliant. Why are they not building him up? He's just nowhere to be seen. Ok, so it's WM season and the company's focusing on the wrestlers on the card, but he's been in the wilderness since the Dynasty broke up. I really hope we start seeing him regularly on Raw after WM. Can't Bret politic a little?

But here's my idea: put him in a rivalry with Daniel Bryan and bring in Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels as their respective mentors/managers. Make it a long feud so both can play the face and heel. Maybe start Kidd off as the heel, then he gets kayfabe injured and takes two months off. Bryan brags about this, turning him heel, then after 2 or 3 months, Kidd makes a triumphant return as a face.

You know it makes sense. They have a similar style and their trainers' history brings a storyline to it. Just hope to God that it doesn't reignite their real animosity.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
4,651 Posts
Who cares about Tyson Kidd?

He failed to get over as a tag wrestler, he failed to get over as a singles wrestler, he failed to get over as a singles wrestler with bodyguard + mic time + US title matches.

So he got squashed by Mark Henry and beaten up by Hornswoggle. The end.

· Registered
2,119 Posts
Who cares about Tyson Kidd?

He failed to get over as a tag wrestler, he failed to get over as a singles wrestler, he failed to get over as a singles wrestler with bodyguard + mic time + US title matches.

So he got squashed by Mark Henry and beaten up by Hornswoggle. The end.
Well, you can't get over in just one night, and that is what he got, one night mic-time.. Kinda quick to say he doesn't get over as a heel..

· The Man
29,641 Posts
He's a pretty good wrestler, but as he doesn't seem to have much charisma or mic skills he won't be going anywhere. Still I'd rather see him on RAW than DiBiase or DH Smith.

You should be satisfied if Kidd still shows up on Superstars: I can easily see him getting released after Wrestlemania.

· Registered
865 Posts
He's on NXT? :\

· Registered
7,074 Posts
This is one of my main complaints. I understand the Wrestlemania card focus, obviously. But Tyson's just been lost in the shuffle when he should be a regular mid-card performer. Guy's insanely talented, but they've just passed him by completely. He got 1 or 2 weeks with his cocky heel persona, then he just got squashed by Mark Henry and has been drowning in obscurity ever since.

· Registered
20,781 Posts
If Tyson Kidd was around right now, he would be getting the DiBiase treatment. Be glad he isn't around during the RTWM.

· Premium Member
6,855 Posts
He's a pretty good wrestler, but as he doesn't seem to have much charisma or mic skills he won't be going anywhere. Still I'd rather see him on RAW than DiBiase or DH Smith.

You should be satisfied if Kidd still shows up on Superstars: I can easily see him getting released after Wrestlemania.
If they do release him, it's egg on WWE's faces. They broke up the Hart Dynasty to push him and never did.

· Registered
5,130 Posts
As already stated by others, he's a pro on NXT. Tyson is a good in-ring talent but he's not interesting in the slightest right now, perhaps it could be due to WWE not giving him a chance to shine, asthey just don't intend to book him as an interesting character but for right now yeah i can't say i miss him.

This probably has been said million times by a lot of people but i'll say it again anyway, WWE should have never split up Hart Dynasty to begin with, Raw already has too many undercarders as it is so Tyson and Smith aren't really needed as single wrestlers. Besides, the prospect of tag team division would have been better if they're still around, this team could have had a good feud with The Corre right now.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.