Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NXT or Main Roster?
I think they should continue their storyline on the main roster and specifically on 205 Live.

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Start on NXT but then continue on Raw/205Live/CW Division. Have a blood feud in NXT through Brooklyn but don't have the blow off happen at Take Over, have Ciampa win underhandedly or cheaply via roll up or something so fans and Gargano don't get their complete revenge. Then have Ciampa called up/signed to 205 Live based off this win, so Gargano unable to continue the feud for a spell.

This time separated would give Gargano time to focus on NXT title with the idea that it is a pathway to the main roster and his path back to getting his hands on Ciampa.

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
NXT. That should be the only answer.

They came together in NXT. The won Gold in NXT. They became friends in NXT. And the betrayal took place in NXT.

I'm not going to act like the level of storytelling NXT is anywhere it used to be, but this is one thing they've done incredibly well and they should keep going with this story on NXT into Takeover Brooklyn where true, raw emotion can be experienced.

On Raw it would be treated as filler and on 205 Live it would be like it barely exists.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
NXT.

Noone would give a fuck about them on the main roster, they aren't huge single stars or anything. No offense I loved their work as DIY but its damn true the main roster is already populated.

·
Premium Member
44,391 Posts
Do it in NXT and if they want, they can pull an Owens/Zayn and have it transition into the main roster (Cruiserweight Division for them) to give it a final burn off.

But for right now, I'd like to see it play out in NXT. Let them have a big grudge match at one of the upcoming TakeOver specials.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
NXT, absolutely. I wish the feud would culminate in an NXT title match between the two but that's probably not very likely, at least they have a potentially brilliant feud to go along with the top title feud. The two will kill it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts