Wrestling Forum banner

Which city should host SummerSlam 2012 ?

• Saddledome (Calgary, Alberta)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis, Indiana)

• Bell Centre (Montreal, Quebec)

• TD Banknorth Garden (Boston, Massachusetts)

• Joe Louis Arena (Detroit, Michigan)

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I voted for Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, for us to host SummerSlam once again since the last time we hosted it here in Toronto was 2004 and that was when the rise of Orton started

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone else with any more votes here, I wanna see what you guys think about where SummerSlam should be hosted and why it should be hosted there

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think that the WWE has hosted a PPV event outside of the US except for in Canada and in Great Britain, and that is it, New Zealand would be a stretch don't you think?

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I even started a thread for SummerSlam 2012 a long time ago about how they should host it at Wembley Stadium considering SummerSlam 1992 it would be the 20 year anniversary of the 1992 event, and not only that but it would be symbolic of it

·
Is a Snit Head
22,343 Posts
I like that they have it in LA every year. They're a huge market and it ensures that they get a big show every year. It's something that I think WWE should do with a few other giant markets out there.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
LUL at the idea of this show at Reliant if it doesn't include Dwayne.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
No way any stadium could fill more than of its seats unless The Rock is featured. Not with this fucking watered-down roster.

·
Registered
4 Posts
in case anyone did not notice the original wembly which held summerslam 92 was demolished in 2003 the new wembly can hold 90 plus about 12 000 extra field seats there is no way wwe can sell out a 100 000 plus seat arena it would be half empty even if they give out free paper if they could they would of done it already plus the cost of renting the arena and moving all the technical stuff required plus the licenses wwe will need would far exceed the revenue of the entire show

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Being a Brit, of course I want it in London. But Wembly Stadium? Nah. I doubt they could come close to selling that out. They would have to pick a smaller venue. Oh well, it's not like it's even going to be in the UK anyway.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts