Wrestling Forum banner

Where should Skip Sheffield go once he returns ?

2070 16
Nexus ?

Corre ?

Lonewolfe on either Raw Or Smackdown ?

What do you think ?
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
456 Posts
Future endeavors list.
His place has been taken by Mason Ryan and Ezekiel Jackson. Actually he was a perfect fit to the Corre instead of Zeke, but obviously he wasn't healthy in time.

· Registered
815 Posts
Corre. Nexus sucks. They have one original member, and he's pretty wank.

· Registered
9,636 Posts
He needs to be part of the Nexus. The only reason I want the group to succeed is because of Punk. Did anyone find it funny that Mason was only one who didn't take the RKO during the Nexus/Cena/Orton etc brawl? Call me crazy but I dont think the guy even knows how to take the RKO yet. The new Nexus needs some credibility and the group just absolutely sucks right now.

· Registered
558 Posts
He needs to be part of the Nexus. The only reason I want the group to succeed is because of Punk. Did anyone find it funny that Mason was only one who didn't take the RKO during the Nexus/Cena/Orton etc brawl? Call me crazy but I dont think the guy even knows how to take the RKO yet. The new Nexus needs some credibility and the group just absolutely sucks right now.
I've seen the guy wrestle over here in the UK and he can wrestle well for his size. I'm sure he can take an RKO haha

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
They're not gonna let him go like a few people have suggested if reports are to be believed at ALL. I know they're reports, so they're suspect, but they must have some kind of credence to them because Sheffield managed to be #5 on WWE's "top 11 to watch in 2011" list, even placing ahead of Drew Mcintyre. Apparantly Vince McMahon sees big potential in Sheffield. I don't really see it, but you know how Vince McMahon is when he gets a wild hair up his ass about somebody. He's a persistent bastard and he won't let anybody tell him that he's wrong. I can see Sheffield getting a midcard title in 2011, perhaps.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
He's probably gonna squash someone like Ted DiBiase or Zack Ryder when he returns. After that, i have no clue.

· Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,281 Posts
I know people tend to be fairly high on him around here but I see nothing in him atall I would prefer if he would just disapear to FCW never to be seen again

· KAMEHAMEHA!
33,826 Posts
Turn him into a bulldozer and let him run loose. He's an okay promo guy, but his strength is clearly his ring-ability. He was one of the best of the original nexus, only behind Wade Barrett (probably alongside Justin Gabriel too).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.