Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
He's back on house-shows and Superstars, Because Vince felt his ring skills weren't were it needed to be. His gimmick also sucks.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
:lmao I see why you only have 5 posts since Jan 2009....

Clay was taken off Tv b/c (the report was) Vince was unhappy with his in-ring work. In my personal opinion I think the report was crap and he was just taken off TV b/c their jsut wasn;t enough TV time to fit his push in with Rock/Cena and HHH/Taker starting to take up so much of the time (rightfully so) on TRTW and they jsut realized debuting a new superstar that close to WM season as dumb.

My guess is The Funkasaurus will return after WM when Taker is back on the shelf and Rock is back filming his movies and their are open sgements on Raw for him again.

His gimmick definitely does not suck, but it is different (which is a good thing IMO) and is not going to appeal to everyone, but it was getting over with the crowd.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
He's back on house-shows and Superstars, Because Vince felt his ring skills weren't were it needed to be. His gimmick also sucks.
He's only been on house shows, no superstars or anything else on TV, since SD feb10.

Apparently he's been trying some things and had some matches longer than just total squashs.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Mr. Mcmahon was apparently not very happy with his performance and squash matches, so he kept him back from appearing every single show.

·
"This is real..."
1,201 Posts
He had to go back to Planet Funk. His planet needed him.

·
Registered
8,138 Posts
This kill that rumor about being his ring skills the cause of not appear on TV this time was one of his worst matches.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
Same old boring shit from Brodus. I didn't think the match itself could get even shorter but it did.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Pretty sure it's safe to say that 99% of posters on here could work out how to use Brodus better than the fkn WWE "creative" team does.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts