Wrestling Forum banner

Where is the buildup for the Punk/Orton match going?

411 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  GamerGirl
Obviously next week Orton will defeat then punt kick Mason Ryan out of Raw for a while or maybe like in Harris's case out of Raw permanatly. So that will leave Punk Nexusless for three weeks before WM. So then what? He does his typical coward heel surprise attacks on Randy for three weeks? The GM issues restraining orders to keep them away from eachother? I can see Punk using the now useless DiBiase to attack Randy but in a shady, dont make it look like Ted's a new member of the Nexus so Randy wont beat him in a match and get him banned from ringside way. I then can see Ted interfering at WM and other people getting involed as Harris and McGillacutty did when they helped Barrett beat Cena before they were Nexus members.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,446 Posts
Obviously next week Orton will defeat then punt kick Mason Ryan out of Raw for a while or maybe like in Harris's case out of Raw permanatly. So that will leave Punk Nexusless for three weeks before WM. So then what? He does his typical coward heel surprise attacks on Randy for three weeks? The GM issues restraining orders to keep them away from eachother? I can see Punk using the now useless DiBiase to attack Randy but in a shady, dont make it look like Ted's a new member of the Nexus so Randy wont beat him in a match and get him banned from ringside way. I then can see Ted interfering at WM and other people getting involed as Harris and McGillacutty did when they helped Barrett beat Cena before they were Nexus members.
I don't think Mason is going anywhere and I think Punk beats Orton at WM. I think we're going to see a new member of Nexus as well.

More predictions to add to my list. :eek:

· Registered
1,059 Posts
no where its
beatdown,punt,beatdown,punt. etc....

could actually see orton losing to mason next week.. Hope punk tries to do something to maybe ortons dad in the crowd or something. This feud needs some spice in it something new...

but bookers are to busy up a certain somebodys ass to care about anything else

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.