Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smackdown's biggest acquistion in the Superstar Shakeup in Roman Reigns hasn't been seen on his own show for the past 3 or 4 weeks. He's been forced to show up on RAW and do his usual stuff beating up heels due to the wildcard rule. Looks like he was given the week off this week as he wasn't even on RAW to further his storyline with Shane and Drew McIntrye. I wonder when will he show up on his own show again.

Speaking of the stupid wildcard rule, where is Randy Orton? Finn Balor? Shinsuke Nakamura? Rusev? Liv Morgan?

Reactions: SPCDRI

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,711 Posts
Yeah, this Wildcard Rule is so stupid that some superstars show up less on the brand where they have been drafted and more on the other brand. Or maybe it's an excuse to use the SmackDown top guys on Raw while theoretically maintaining a balance between the two brands, but everyone knows that they love to screw up SmackDown.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I don't think he can wrestle that much because of his sickness.

Wheres Orton? Part Timer. Finn and Shinsuke? Who cares. Rusev? In trouble with the company.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I've been asking this for a few days now, I was complaining about it during SD :lol Roman's barely on SD, it's so annoying. It makes it look like he doesn't care about his feud with Drew & Shane lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been asking this for a few days now, I was complaining about it during SD Roman's barely on SD, it's so annoying. It makes it look like he doesn't care about his feud with Drew & Shane lol.

·
Registered
24,465 Posts
I saw someone say he might be busy promoting Hobbs & Shaw which he has a role in, but I have no idea if that is true or not.

I don't mind him missing a week here and there, just keep him one show, and that goes for everyone not named R-Truth and the IIconics.

Dakota's still out injured. She should be due to return fairly soon, though, I think.
You know when I saw your name on the sidebar, I knew exactly what your comment would be, lol.

Soon......soon.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,691 Posts
Think Ruby's injured , shinskue retired quietly , rusev will be in AEW soon with his nut job wife, the big dog has just recovered from the big c so maybe he's resting. That comment had me laughing Elias sdlive biggest signing haha good one.

Peace

·
Banned
54 Posts
Tbh I don't like this wild card rule I think it is a great thing that he's not constantly on both shows. He's their biggest full time name and shouldn't be over used imo.

I think originally they started to bring him on SD to increase the ratings. But besides that I see no point in him being on SD.

·
Blessed Child of God
2,917 Posts
When the shakeup happened I was really happy that he'd been sent to Smackdown for the first time....especially since I assumed it meant he would be AWAY from Lesnar. Then Vince 'created' the wild card rule and Lesnar won MITB and all my hopes and dreams were dashed. :lol

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Undertaker is going to get Roman a bike, Bischoff loves bikers...Roman becomes ABA riding his bike out on opening night on Fox.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts