Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
He hasn't been on NXT, Superstars ME and House shows so either he's injured or He's in the dog house ( Didn't he get in trouble for going off on twitter?)

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
He's gone to Tesco.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He hasn't been on NXT, Superstars ME and House shows so either he's injured or He's in the dog house ( Didn't he get in trouble for going off on twitter?)
Last time he was on TV it showed him getting food backstage at SummerSlam in his wrestling gear so I assume his in the dog house and working dark matches. I like Tatsu and wish he could get a midcard push though. Now that he speaks english, he could at least be a Kofi for a while.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you give me any recent examples of him being fun to watch so I can have fun watching him too.
No because he hasn't been on TV. Go watch his SuperStars, NXT, ECW, and NJPW matches though. Everyone loves the Tatsu.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Continuing his "who can stay employed the longest" match with JTG.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
They're keeping him off TV so he can return as part of a monster heel stable with Alex Riley, Ezekial Jackson, JTG, Camacho, Hunico, Curt Hawkins, David Otunga, Justin Gabriel and Zack Ryder.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Tanahashi Jannety'd Tatsu hard. What's Tatsu doing? Jobbing to random dudes at live events/dark matches or maybe if he's lucky at Superstars. What's Tanahashi doing? Selling out arenas and being the face of the company in New Japan.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tanahashi Jannety'd Tatsu hard. What's Tatsu doing? Jobbing to random dudes at live events/dark matches or maybe if he's lucky at Superstars. What's Tanahashi doing? Selling out arenas and being the face of the company in New Japan.
Yeah but unlike Jannety, Tatsu remained a huge star. He needs his push, he's got the best shining wizard in the business.

·
Registered
979 Posts
If the story about him beating up Sheamus was true, and Sheamus is HHH's training buddy... then you may have your answer :HHH2

1 - 20 of 23 Posts