Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is he injured? sick? suspended? why isnt he on tv?? I want sin cara now!

·
FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
6,805 Posts
Re: Where is sin cara?

EL TORITO

:vince

But yeah, he returned from some injury and in his first match back he dislocated his finger and immediately quit the match. There was a report about there being heat on him for that, which wouldn't surprise me.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts

Thinking of ways to troll us with his next botch. It HAS to be his gimmick now..

a pinky injury... fpalm

·
Registered
1,554 Posts

HHH wrestled through an entire match with dry ice burning him.
Cena wrestled through Summerslam with his elbow the size of a baseball.
Punk wrestled through a brutal year facing Lesnar and Taker
Sin Cara dislocated his pinky in the first minute of his first match back from injury. He immediately called a ref to stop the match.

I mean really.

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts

Sin Cara dislocated his pinky in the first minute of his first match back from injury. He immediately called a ref to stop the match.

I mean really.
Yeah well don't think the mexicans are all like that because they are not. Soberano finished a match after breaking his ankle, Triton did something simular too. Rey Escorpion took a big botch where he fell like 10 ft on his head. Got a concussion but still finished the match.

As for Sin Cara, he got heat everywhere. In Mexico, USA, CMLL, WWE. Tbh i don't expect him to ever return to the WWE. His next move is probably AAA.

Reactions: Deptford

·
Registered
2,572 Posts

He stubbed his toe, I think he's expected to recover from the injury sometime after Summerslam...2015.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts

Yeah well don't think the mexicans are all like that because they are not. Soberano finished a match after breaking his ankle, Triton did something simular too. Rey Escorpion took a big botch where he fell like 10 ft on his head. Got a concussion but still finished the match.

As for Sin Cara, he got heat everywhere. In Mexico, USA, CMLL, WWE. Tbh i don't expect him to ever return to the WWE. His next move is probably AAA.
Psh, what? Just cause I said Sin Cara's soft, I get accused of calling all Mexican wrestlers soft?

I really think Rey is probably pretty tough, no way would he have stopped the match like Cara did.

·
Registered
835 Posts

^^ read his reply properly, he said nothing like that. He meant don't assume that it's normal for mexicans to wrap up a match If they get hurt in general he wasn't pointing anyone out

·
Banned
3,904 Posts

Parts unknown. Where Kane is currently torturing him for being such a fucking pussy.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts

But...does a dislocated finger really takes this long time? o_O

Something tells me that he´s rather fine right now but they wait for him for a feud against Rey. I dont think Vince have given up the idea of Sin vs Rey at Mania. On paper it sounds like a really awsome match, but in reality not so much.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts

He has heat for getting hurt all the time, and for being a pussy about his finger getting dislocated. Most wrestlers would just pop it back in and continue the match.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts

I mean really.
Don't forget Foley, falling off Hell in a cell then proceeding to climb it and getting slammed through it. The fact that he can still walk after all of his matches amazes me. Respect

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts

I mean really.
Also dont forget Kurt effin Angle who continued with a broken neck.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts

Also dont forget Kurt effin Angle who continued with a broken neck.
Don't forget Foley, falling off Hell in a cell then proceeding to climb it and getting slammed through it. The fact that he can still walk after all of his matches amazes me. Respect
Also very good ones, I was just thinking more modern times.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts