Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Anyone know what has happend to Murphy?

It has been a couple of months sinds the last time I saw Murphy on Impact Wrestling and I was wondering where he is and when (if) he comes back. I tried to get some information on the internet, but no such luck. He is still on the wrestling roster of IW and I believe that someday he will return and make a big impact.

I liked to role he played of Mikael Judas on the independent promotions, that is something I really like to see him do on Impact Wrestling.

Btw.. I am from a small country (the netherlands) in Europe and my englisch is not a 100%, so I am sorry if there are some mistakes in my grammar

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
what was his gimmick in the indies?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He played a kind of sinister priest character. He´s nickname was ´the priest of punishment´.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that is true, but he changed it a little later on. I don´t know but I love to see Murphy back on Impact Wrestling. That guy really has some potential. Only his Murphy character sucked.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Released hopefully, I see no purpose in him, He has a face like a pug, and offered nothing to TNA, He held Gunner down imo. (Yes i'm probably Wrestling Forums biggest Gunner fan, I wish he'd go by his indy Phil Shatter name tho)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes that is true, without Murphy Gunner is much better. Gunner got a mayor push and it is a matter of time when he wins the world heavyweight belt, he really has grown. But Murphy is not released by TNA, there has never been word that he is released and he is still on there roster and has never been removed. Murphy lost the `leave Immortal match´ of Rob Terry and had never been seen again.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Was he in Immortal? I can't remember.
Yeah, he was the pug of immortal who didn't do anything aside from being in a short lived tag team, aptly named "The good squard", didn't they challenge BM for the tag belts? or something, idk, Gunner is so much better than the pug. Gunners damn good looking.

·
Registered
633 Posts
If I remember correctly Murphy lost a loser leaves TNA match, not that he was very memorable anyway. So much so that my dad thinks Gunner's full name is Gunner Murphy.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Released hopefully, I see no purpose in him, He has a face like a pug)
Yeah, no, fuck you buddy, pugs are awesome. Murphy has a face like a Murphy.

I'm pretty sure the only reason he's still on the roster is so he can do a surprise run-in and cost Gunner a title match.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts