Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is he still injured? Or is he back to FCW? Is there any update regarding his status? I've tried searching for a report about his status but i couldn't find any.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
He injured his choad err something... think hes just taking time off and healing. (Hes not on the official FCW roster page)

Wikipedia said:
This storyline was put in place due to Tarver sustaining a groin injury, which will sideline him for an unknown period of time.

·
Registered
934 Posts
he's done bro.

what could they do with him really? the only option is to send him back to FCW and to hope he takes some initiative to get better inside the ring

this goes for most of the guys in nexus that have disappeared; Darren Young, Skip, Tarver, are all good looking and decent to good talkers but too green in the ring and just won't get the chance because Wade Barrett is the guy they are pushing

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Groin injury, the reason Cena completely buried him.

Maybe he'll reunite with Sheffield as rapist faced team known as 'Tarfield'.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Groin injury, the reason Cena completely buried him.

Maybe he'll reunite with Sheffield as rapist faced team known as 'Tarfield'.
^ This

And him and Skip pick really the wrong time in their careers to get hurt it sucks for them.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh well, i just hope he won't get "Darren Young-ed" when he returns. Maybe he should join Ted and Maryse and become their bodyguard, at least that will give him something to do other than jobbing on Superstars.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Oh well, i just hope he won't get "Darren Young-ed" when he returns. Maybe he should join Ted and Maryse and become their bodyguard, at least that will give him something to do other than jobbing on Superstars.
That reminds me of when he got eliminated on NXT and cut a promo on struggling to raise his kids and having to sleep in his car, the set up seemed like they wanted him as the new Virgil. At least in a Brother Devon/Deacon Batista way.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Last I heard he's still injured. Hopefully WWE is setting up a big return for him, because he deserves it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts