Wrestling Forum banner

where is kong?

2076 Views 26 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  Zatiel
back in january i heard awesome kong has a contract with wwe. since then i am waiting for her debut in almost every diva related match/segment.. but nothing so far. what happened?
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Yeah, it's very rare that they debut someone between January and March, so she'll probably show up in the middle of April, just like Sin Cara.

EDIT:

or during WM. Snooki's replacement maybe...
Best idea ever.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
This.

Have them show Snooki backstage knocked out, have Laycool in the ring before their match mocking Trish and what not. Trish and and Morrison come to the ring and say they found a replacement, Kong enters and dominates.
It would probably make more sense for Snooki to make her entrance, then grab a mic and just say "I am not a wrestler. But she is." And then Kong comes out.

· Banned
4,476 Posts

· Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,268 Posts
I don't want that bitch on my tv at any point in time. A female mark henry? Smh no thanks sir
Just because she is black doesn't make her a female Mark Henry, she knows how to work a match

· Banned
384 Posts
killing Divas.

Wrestling excelence = ROH CHIKARA SHIMMER
Events I will attend on my wrestling road trip: SHIMMER 26TH & 27TH MARCH, ROH 2ND APRIL, WRESTLEMANIA 3RD APRIL, RAW 4TH, PWG WINNING 9TH APRIL.​

· Premium Member
7,019 Posts
I heard she is getting a comedy gimmick. Don't get your hopes up about her killing Divas.

Wrestling excelence = ROH CHIKARA SHIMMER
Events I will attend on my wrestling road trip: SHIMMER 26TH & 27TH MARCH, ROH 2ND APRIL, WRESTLEMANIA 3RD APRIL, RAW 4TH, PWG WINNING 9TH APRIL.​
Bertha Faye *gulp* is that you?

· Registered
3,829 Posts
Vickie Guerrero should debut her as her bodyguard or something. First order of duty would be to do a run-in at Mania and squish that worthless Snooki.

Alternatively, have a Diva battle royal the night after Mania. Vickie comes out and introduces Kong as a surprise entrant. Let the carnage begin....Anything to get the title off Eve Torres. Nothing interesting about her at all. You could give the title to just about any other Diva and it'd be more interesting.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.