Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
772 Posts
last time i remember him on SD was when he was jobbing to Wade Barrett unfortunately
Losing =/= Jobbing
It was a short match, but definitely not a squash

·
Registered
240 Posts
If your talking about Bryan, hes appeared on NXT last week. Not sure were he is on SD or RAW.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
If your talking about Bryan, hes appeared on NXT last week. Not sure were he is on SD or RAW.
yep meant him and he sometimes appears at superstars but thats well not the place mitb winner should be
i mean i still believe that this is an angle where he finally near wm gets a winning streak and beats the hell outta his opponents but i have this feeling that wwe might drop the ball with him

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
I'd wager he's in front of a mirror somewhere questioning his sexuality.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
772 Posts
He wasn't at the walkout on Raw so he may be there this week.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
I think he is a solid "face", and I would like to hear more from him. He is a choice of mine to pitch a "winning streak" angle for. I think starting a winning streak for him would be nice to see, and hear. If he enters matches with 3 months without a loss it sounds strong in his favor. Nothing like Goldberg, but with more of a story behind it. This doesn't need to lead to a world title match either. It's an angle that can give him time to develop through his own story. There are plenty of stars that can job to him, and he doesn't have to be on every week. If they started now once he enters the Rumble he'll have the "Gabriel hasn't been beaten since September" line. This gives him credibility entering a major PPV as well.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
772 Posts
He was undefeated since turning face up until his match with Barrett, but it wasn't actually mentioned by anyone.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
He's a really entertaining wrestler so I'm hoping he comes back on TV soon.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Hopefully, he is looking for a new tag team partner, and returns with Tyler Black aka Seth Rollins. Those two would be a solid tag team.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,789 Posts
Great move to introduce him to the audience only to drop him, like so many other midcarders. He'd be a suitable filler contender for the Intercontinental Championship in the upcoming weeks/months. If nothing else, that is.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts