Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if WWE sells the jacket, but if it doesn't, a crafter should craft it.
it would be a good sale for sure

·
Registered
274 Posts
That would be one WWE product I would actually buy. :cool2

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Trust me, you're not cool enough to pull it off anyway. Not worth the money.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
^Light bright only cost like $20 or something didn't it? Add on the price of a jacket, and that's it lol.

Jerichos is probably the most expensive it can get(prob real leather along with expensive bulbs and stuff). If WWE ever made a jacket like that to sell, it'd probably be fake leather along with real cheap bulbs too.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Did you try Google? I found a company selling clothes with lights on them some time ago. I don't remember the name anymore... But I think a somewhat similar jacket to Jericho's was 3000 dollars or something.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I also love the jacket its so awesome and original. What sucks is how Jericho's run has been and he really looks in great shape and in style. Also if the WWE sold this jacket they would overprice it and put crappy quality. Where to find it no idea best bet is google it.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
haha now that would cost a lot of money

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I'd rent it if I went to something ridic like an anime con or HS reunion or bday party or ....wedding. No no, she'd kill me. Maybe a funeral? MY funeral. I would so wear that to my funeral.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
Once again, this shows the stupidity of the WWE. Why not sell the Jericho bright light jacket to make some big bucks? Those would sell like hot cakes but no, let's not think outside the box.
Maybe WWE doesn't want to handle all the lawsuits that would come their way after some stupid kid got electrocuted wearing one of those.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Once again, this shows the stupidity of the WWE. Why not sell the Jericho bright light jacket to make some big bucks? Those would sell like hot cakes but no, let's not think outside the box.
Are you kidding me? Noone would buy them, WWE would overproduce them and (depending on how authentic they wanted to make them) cost themselves 5, 6, 7 figures.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
It was custom made for him by a guy who used to do lighting/outfits for Van Halen. He gave the guy a plug on his twitter around the time of his return if you want to go back and look if you're that desperate. But know this, it was fucking expensive. It costs a few thousand dollars.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts