Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or have they dissapeared off the face of the earth?

I dont really mind much to be honest, but maybe they are involved in the new 'they' aka a group of misfits teaming together to take on Immortal.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
They aren't needed that much anymore now that Babysitter Hardy is in TNA. Shannon's work is done and he's not as useful as he once was.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
They were told not to come back until they found a good reason to why Shannon Moore is being made out as a high flyer. I don't think they'll be back for a while.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
TNA needs to bring in CVE to be the manager of Ink Inc...wait that's not my gimmick....oh yeah...here we go.

The problem with TNA creative is that Russo has so many guys to get on TV the only way he feels he can do it is by having major heel stables and constant company conspiracy angles. Because if there is a company conspiracy going on then its just MAKES SENSE to have 14 people on the screen at one time.

The Lack of Ink Inc is due to a lack of direction for the under-card and other aspects of TV. As of press time there is NOTHING going on with the Tag Team titles, TV title, and some of the lower card guys...the solution? Simple. But it will not be done.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Not gonna spoil anything but watch Impact this week :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts