Wrestling Forum banner

Where is Diesel?

2274 13
I know he had a contract with WWE.. Please give him some air time.. he's awesome on the mic
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,254 Posts
he's on legends contract

· Registered
9,456 Posts
They should give Kevin Nash a backstage job helping develop the younger talent. The guy knows his shit when it comes to creating hype, working the room and pleasing the audience. He couldn't wrestle particularly well but he managed to be a top star and multiple champion in the world's two biggest wrestling companies. I'd like them to use his experience and knowledge for the development of younger stars rather than just wheeling him out for nostalgic reasons.

· Registered
7,601 Posts
Has anyone else not considered that with The Undertaker and Triple H about to face off at WrestleMania 27 that Kevin Nash could have some kind of role in that feud seeing how The Undertaker ended the career of Kevin Nash and Triple H's best friend Shawn Michaels. I could see Kevin Nash maybe coming in within the next couple of weeks and attacking The Undertaker leading to a match between the pair to build up Undertaker/Triple H some more and that could then lead to some kind of role in the feud for Shawn Michaels as well.

I don't think for a second that WWE would have given Kevin Nash a five year contract and then not use him on screen especially after the reception he recieved at The Royal Rumble last month which was the biggest pop of the night. Eventually as i said the other week i can see him working backstage as The Clique look set to take over WWE backstage with Triple H in charge and Shawn Michaels having a new job of putting the matches together and teaching in ring psychology so Kevin Nash on the writing/booking team would be a very realistic role sooner rather than later, Scott Hall returning in some kind of role as well once he has finished his rehab wouldn't surprise me either seeing how WWE are funding it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.