Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With brandi bumming up red velvet and allie not on the scene what is going on here? They build QT and her some kind of relationship then nothing. QT shitting on other wrestlers on sammys blogs as a gimmick. Totally confused by what the point of allie and QT is supposed to be at the moment. The butcher blade gimmick with her as eye candy and cheating for them is fine they should stick with that. They don't fit with Eddie Kingston at all. She can wrestle as the bunny from time to time. Is this another brandi angle that just runs out of steam again with no explanation? I

·
Premium Member
14,169 Posts
Nightmare family was a failed group. They tried to push the Allie and Brandi tension but nobody was interested and they dropped it.

the only explanation we got was when dark order destroyed the nightmare family - they discussed the family being over. Also Kingston telling the blade “go get your wife”.

she’ll be back when they have something for her to do.

·
Registered
10,041 Posts
Nightmare family was a failed group. They tried to push the Allie and Brandi tension but nobody was interested and they dropped it.

the only explanation we got was when dark order destroyed the nightmare family - they discussed the family being over. Also Kingston telling the blade “go get your wife”.

she’ll be back when they have something for her to do.

It failed because the collection of people brandi keeps putting together makes zero sense and she sucks. They need to stop with this fake equality shit. Groups work because its not about quality and you match people together that make sense

·
Premium Member
14,169 Posts
It failed because the collection of people brandi keeps putting together makes zero sense and she sucks. They need to stop with this fake equality shit. Groups work because its not about quality and you match people together that make sense
Legit. There was no reason to care about the nightmare family. Brandi sucks. The high school gym teacher sucks.
It made no sense at all. I think they need to keep Brandi as far away from creative meetings as possible.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why not go back to being the bunny then that isn't a bad gimmick unless she is injured or pregnant or something? She isn't a great wrestler but was OK in impact and can work an occasional match and can be a good valet. They need to watch with these short term stories as this is major part of the failings of wwe that they were supposed to be against. The whole qt thing was never going to work as most aew fans know she is married to blade unless they made it a storyline thing by acknowledging their relationship and she was finished with him to get a feud with qt Dustin with blade butcher or lead to her double crossing them that would be interesting.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Similar to how the lashley lana was a shit show in wwe as all their fans knew she was still with rusev so had no investment in the story.

·
Southern Pride
3,956 Posts
I just assumed that it progressed on an episode of Dark that I haven't seen. The last thing that I remember was Kingston telling Blade to go get his woman back or whatever. That was awhile back already.

Allie with QT never made sense to me. She should have stayed with Butcher and Blade if they had nothing good for her as Allie, even though I do like the Allie name. So far Impact really used her better than AEW has. Butcher and Blade were better off wearing full black too rather than white. It's like things are randomly tweaked in AEW sometimes that make it worse.

·
Registered
10,041 Posts
Legit. There was no reason to care about the nightmare family. Brandi sucks. The high school gym teacher sucks.
It made no sense at all. I think they need to keep Brandi as far away from creative meetings as possible.

And yet you had Allie dressed as a popular sexual bunny outfit the past few years that was very fitting with butcher and blade. For them to drop it.

Feels like aew has been like tna a lot lately. Flip flopping from good ideas to bad

Reactions: jpickens

·
Premium Member
14,169 Posts
And yet you had Allie dressed as a popular sexual bunny outfit the past few years that was very fitting with butcher and blade. For them to drop it.

Feels like aew has been like tna a lot lately. Flip flopping from good ideas to bad
tbh AEW has always been hit or miss for me. Some things they do are really good and some things are questionable. and tbh WWE/WCW/TNA is the same.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Next time there is an Allie thread, please post pictures it helps :)
No need to. Just google her name and you'll find a bunch.

I think they should just have her rejoin Butcher & The Blade especially since she's married to The Blade in real life.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm thinking the whole story was just an excuse for brandi to have a partner and to get the spotlight in the final of the women's tag tourney. She is on to Anna Jay now for the spotlight so allie has been dropped. Allie isnt great but better than brandi.

·
Registered
832 Posts
You people have no patience for anything. When they have dropped something they've done it on TV or social media. Has anything like that happened? Not to my knowledge.

WWE has ruined the attention spans of generations of wrestling fans. Doubt the majority of you could finish reading an entire thick page book before getting bored of it and doing something else.

#HUMMINGBIRDFOCUS

1 - 20 of 92 Posts