Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And where are the ones full of the IWC (e.g. where the boos for Cena are insane)?

· Registered
26 Posts
The UK shows were Nuts! "Lets Go Cena, Cena Sucks" Chants the entire Raw, those people are Awesome over there

The entire raw was dedicated to William Regal & Wade Barett & the Orignal Nexus in late 2010, Best Crowd (IMO)

· I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
33,305 Posts
Philly is pretty amazing sometimes. Survivor Series 2006, CM Punk outpopped HBK, HHH and both Hardys and got a giant chant when no one else did. This only being 4 months into his WWE career.

· Registered
7,692 Posts
And where are the ones full of the IWC (e.g. where the boos for Cena are insane)?
I was at Albany NY when Edge first cashed in his money in the bank on Cena. The whole time Cena had any offense in the chamber match is was deafining with boos. I am not sure if they edit out any of it on the DVD but it was crazy. I got a good laugh out of it. Poor kiddies were confused that night. When Ede won the arena blew up with cheers. Every time I see a live show in that area he is always booed. Always leave with a ear ache.

· Premium Member
5,662 Posts
I was at Albany NY when Edge first cashed in his money in the bank on Cena. The whole time Cena had any offense in the chamber match is was deafining with boos. I am not sure if they edit out any of it on the DVD but it was crazy. I got a good laugh out of it. Poor kiddies were confused that night. When Ede won the arena blew up with cheers. Every time I see a live show in that area he is always booed. Always leave with a ear ache.
I have the Elimination Chamber DVD and you can definitely hear the boos for Cena.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.