Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Re: Where does this leave...

Barrett...I will guess tweener for now?
Taking revenge on the people who betrayed him?
I honestly have no fucking clue

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

It depends. If they go with CM Punk as the new leader of Nexus, then Wade is probably out and they'll find something else for him to do. Or they could go with an angle where Punk was always the leader of Nexus, and Wade will make his return next week, letting everyone know that this is the "Bigger Picture".

·
Registered
1,935 Posts

Give it time guys....

(Barrett to join Cena)

:O

·
Registered
1,537 Posts

He was built up with them into something credible, he'll just be on his own now.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

It depends. If they go with CM Punk as the new leader of Nexus, then Wade is probably out and they'll find something else for him to do. Or they could go with an angle where Punk was always the leader of Nexus, and Wade will make his return next week, letting everyone know that this is the "Bigger Picture".
That's interesting but i couldnt see WB just being a member and to sit back and take orders.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts

I suppose its fairly obvious that they're gonna go with the whole Cena/Barrett uneasy partnership to take down Nexus II.

Meh.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts

Wade tagging with Cena?:0
That'd be an interesting twist for sure. Barrett-Cena being enemies for months with Barrett leading Nexus against Cena, and it ends with Barrett teaming with Cena to take out the Nexus.

·
Asuka
96,354 Posts

Knowing WWE, it wouldn't surprise me if he got Kaval'd. I know that won't happen, I'm just saying, it wouldn't surprise me...

I'm conflicted on this decision. On one hand, it's huge for Punk and cements his role as the top heel on Raw, just as it fits a man of his status, but I'm a little worried about where it leaves Barrett. Hopefully they keep him big enough on his own to win MITB. Or they could have him turn face and join Cena, but Barrett just DOESN'T have face qualities, or at least, I haven't seen any. He looks like a heel, walks like a heel, talks like a heel and fits perfectly as a heel.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts

Knowing WWE, it wouldn't surprise me if he got Kaval'd. I know that won't happen, I'm just saying, it wouldn't surprise me...

I'm conflicted on this decision. On one hand, it's huge for Punk and cements his role as the top heel on Raw, just as it fits a man of his status, but I'm a little worried about where it leaves Barrett. Hopefully they keep him big enough on his own to win MITB. Or they could have him turn face and join Cena, but Barrett just DOESN'T have face qualities, or at least, I haven't seen any. He looks like a heel, walks like a heel, talks like a heel and fits perfectly as a heel.
which is why barrett will face the undertaker at wrestlemania

1 - 20 of 107 Posts